Jackson vs. Wheelersburg round 2

allamericanironman
All Conference

Re: Jackson vs. Wheelersburg round 2

Post by allamericanironman »

I will be at the ymca for a daddy daughter dance so I will be there all evening. I am bringing in a pair of shorts and shirt with me don’t worry about finding me I won’t be hard to spot. 3 2 minute rounds should work. Now don’t knife me as my girl will more than likely cheer daddy on don’t cuss either show some class. This is nothing personal.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

toldya wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:34 am Gentlemen the problem is obvious. Football did not have concussion protocol when all American played.

My advice would be bed rest for all American with no electronic devices.

Furthermore be careful what you wish for. The wood shed is not a place to play.
Have fun write you view I’m actually talking basketball and trying to have fun this is entertaining to me.

I still don’t understand these high fangled CONCUSSIONS we just got our bells rung linemen weren’t even allowed to call it that I guess we didn’t have bells probably cheeseburgers or something to that effect. All jokes aside I am very worried about it. I broke 5 face masks senior year they finally had to order me a pro style as Zides had never seen that. You could imagine what was happening to my brain in the process. I would give anything to go put them on again I loved every minute of it no drug could come close to the high. You guy would feel pretty crappy if i did get it. I never had my bell rung we had a nasty neck machine and I would wear that thing out some sissy boys thought it was gross and skipped it guess who got the concussions I know that machine kept me safe so there is my advise for the day. Another free on would be to keep your feet moving all the time never stop till the whistle those knees and ankles will stay safe you look at every major injury and most of the time feet are planted. This works pass it on.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Wow, ok, lol...alrighty then.

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

allamericanironman wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:17 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:54 am
allamericanironman wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:14 am

Won’t happen burg doesn’t want a loss. Tanner would be overwhelmed greedy and in foul trouble before half. Jackson would feed off the home court advantage. Burg would quit and be beat by 20. Burg would do good to shot 60% from the ft line. Davis owns the paint tanner will be bullied and frustrated not being able to dominate the boards. We have personal changes since the game at the burg. We have tanners number not only would you get beat it would be bad. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. Marrow would outcoach a lost burg team with their star player on the bench Fouled out by the end of third. Little man plays d at home fellas and he is a baller he can drive at will and is in a different league when he is on. Burg has no chance at the furnace next year without Holden it’s gonna be ugly. They will never play they don’t have the guts. There will be no trash talking from my classy Ironmen and burg will have that trashy mouth zipped shut that makes me want to throw up all the little kids looking up to these players burg must not have much of a coach to allow that. That bad attitude is infectious and that’s the reason why my Ironmen will win because burg is their own worst enemy that will get them T’d up quick as your head spins at the furnace. That’s how I see it. Burg 32 Jax 52

Son, get out of your Mom’s basement, stop playing video games and come up to the real world. You live in your fantasy games world.

SMDFH!!!
Easy on the insults. This is my very own first thread and I’m gonna have some fun with it. If you would like to meet me since you made this personal I’m your huckleberry today.ive been in over 100 matches and only lost one I challenge you to meet me at the ymca we shut the door I might take it easy on you if you apologize nicely. Go ahead pm me. Now if you can’t do that you should have the common decency to apologize. This is a fictional post (that means fake) so just laugh and go on right or better yet put your own version down on MY thread. I rather enjoy bullies they express the true heart of a coward. If anyone would like to watch we can film it and sell copies. Either way I can assure you I will not be intimidated. I need you to sign a waiver that you are willing. I hope they don’t ban me for posting this we can keep it a secret. I am a professional and will act accordingly I will not try to hurt you. I feel sorry for bullies but what is coming out of the burg lately has really let me down because I am a fan of your program. I will not be upset either way but I would enjoy the challenge.

It should be the last one you start. Calling me out now to fight.

I would meet you at the Y for the daddy daughter dance but I don’t dance with dudes.

You’ve done nothing but cried about how Jackson had had their butts handed to them in football by the Burg and you’ve done nothing but cried about the loss in basketball. Like I said in the Burg-Jackson thread with the three crap calls Holden had against him in that game he wasn’t able to be as aggressive on offense with driving to the rim and in no way was he able to try to defend in fear of getting another cheap BS foul called against him. It totally changed his game and Jackson was able to get back into the game. Hats off to them for not giving up but in the end guess what?? BURG STILL WON!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I believe in you AllAmerican

Burg has to play Greenup County. Athens has Jackson

Have 2 games at Jackson. Athens vs Greenup County and then Burg vs Jackson

Have free parking and allowed to take popcorn in the gym

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:05 pm I believe in you AllAmerican

You were good until you said free parking, then you crossed the line. :lol:

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Raider6309 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:05 pm I believe in you AllAmerican

All foods have been allowed in the gym the past 2-3 seasons.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:02 pm
allamericanironman wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:17 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:54 am

Son, get out of your Mom’s basement, stop playing video games and come up to the real world. You live in your fantasy games world.

SMDFH!!!
Easy on the insults. This is my very own first thread and I’m gonna have some fun with it. If you would like to meet me since you made this personal I’m your huckleberry today.ive been in over 100 matches and only lost one I challenge you to meet me at the ymca we shut the door I might take it easy on you if you apologize nicely. Go ahead pm me. Now if you can’t do that you should have the common decency to apologize. This is a fictional post (that means fake) so just laugh and go on right or better yet put your own version down on MY thread. I rather enjoy bullies they express the true heart of a coward. If anyone would like to watch we can film it and sell copies. Either way I can assure you I will not be intimidated. I need you to sign a waiver that you are willing. I hope they don’t ban me for posting this we can keep it a secret. I am a professional and will act accordingly I will not try to hurt you. I feel sorry for bullies but what is coming out of the burg lately has really let me down because I am a fan of your program. I will not be upset either way but I would enjoy the challenge.

It should be the last one you start. Calling me out now to fight.

I would meet you at the Y for the daddy daughter dance but I don’t dance with dudes.

You’ve done nothing but cried about how Jackson had had their butts handed to them in football by the Burg and you’ve done nothing but cried about the loss in basketball. Like I said in the Burg-Jackson thread with the three crap calls Holden had against him in that game he wasn’t able to be as aggressive on offense with driving to the rim and in no way was he able to try to defend in fear of getting another cheap BS foul called against him. It totally changed his game and Jackson was able to get back into the game. Hats off to them for not giving up but in the end guess what?? BURG STILL WON!
Why are you arguing with him lol?

Holden gets a lot of tough fouls but that Jackson game you were at home and Donaldson had the same number of fouls and Burg gained a big lead when Holden on bench. Our rally came with Holden on the floor. Burg won, Jackson lost at the end of OT. Calls went both ways. Not sure why it’s being rehashed.

Burg is really really good and that night they had their share of calls ...it wasn’t Burgs fault Jackson stunk early on and it wasn’t Jackson’s fault Burg struggled to close out the game

Or maybe it was.....

Burg better at football and basketball this year than Jackson

It would be nice to move on

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Game 1: Athens vs Greenup KY with that awful Portsmouth crew. The refs would set the most fouls and foul shots attempted in OHSAA history

Game 2. Jackson vs Burg with that awful Marietta crew. This would have most fans thrown out

Transparent
Waterboy

Post by Transparent »

Raider cracks me up. Talking about officials while living in his parents basement. Smh

Return to “Boys Basketball”