Re: Jackson vs Chillicothe 2/9

Post by Ironman92 »

FAC Champions:

7th Grade Jackson
8th grade Washington CH
Freshman Jackson/Hillsboro
JV Jackson
Varsity Chillicothe
Last edited by Ironman92 on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Jackson 2/4 from line 3/17 from 3

Chilly 11/19 from line

Donaldson 11 boards

Chillicothe 12 turnovers
Jackson only 6 turnovers

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:28 pm FAC Champions:

7th Grade Jackson
8th grade Chillicothe
Freshman Jackson/Hillsboro ties if win at McClain
JV Jackson
Varsity Chillicothe
Courthouse won the 8th grade tournament today

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

LucasDavenport wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:45 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:28 pm FAC Champions:

7th Grade Jackson
8th grade Chillicothe
Freshman Jackson/Hillsboro ties if win at McClain
JV Jackson
Varsity Chillicothe
Courthouse won the 8th grade tournament today
Only because I guessed after they said Chilly beat them twice. Congrats

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

Too bad. Jackson played well at home and lost. No doubt Chilly is the top team in the FAC. The rest of the FAC must prove themselves in the tourney. That will decide the strength of the conference. Chilly leaves no doubt. Chillicothe is strong.

Congrats to the Champs.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

toldya wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:56 pm Too bad. Jackson played well at home and lost. No doubt Chilly is the top team in the FAC. The rest of the FAC must prove themselves in the tourney. That will decide the strength of the conference. Chilly leaves no doubt. Chillicothe is strong.

Congrats to the Champs.
Fac is solid 1-4. Great conference . Congrats chilly !

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Poo Bear wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:03 pm
toldya wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:56 pm Too bad. Jackson played well at home and lost. No doubt Chilly is the top team in the FAC. The rest of the FAC must prove themselves in the tourney. That will decide the strength of the conference. Chilly leaves no doubt. Chillicothe is strong.

Congrats to the Champs.
Fac is solid 1-4. Great conference . Congrats chilly !
And 5 and 6 aren’t easy wins either, especially at home. MT might be the best 2 win team I’ve ever seen.

Congratulations to Chillicothe, they definitely earned that league title.

E High
All State

Post by E High »

Bad Bad basketball ever where ! Don’t give me this great basketball game. Some one will advance to district finals or regionals and get wiped out. Sorry 😫

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

I agree beyond Chillicothe the FAC is very close in talent. The problem is they play each other close but seem to be challenged playing anyone else. So the tournament once the ez first games are played and once they step out of conference will indicate their overall strength..

Look back at the football model. The playoff teams failed to show the strength of the conference.

Chillicothe does makes for a strong champion.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

E High wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:36 am Bad Bad basketball ever where ! Don’t give me this great basketball game. Some one will advance to district finals or regionals and get wiped out. Sorry 😫
Where were you sitting?

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

toldya wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:53 am I agree beyond Chillicothe the FAC is very close in talent. The problem is they play each other close but seem to be challenged playing anyone else. So the tournament once the ez first games are played and once they step out of conference will indicate their overall strength..

Look back at the football model. The playoff teams failed to show the strength of the conference.

Chillicothe does makes for a strong champion.
Who exactly do you root for ?

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

Poo I am 2 old to explain all the teams I support. I even like teams in your league. But I am not sure of the overall strength in the FAC . Maybe it is do to the football results, I am not sure.

Aside from interesting results within the FAC what was the best victory for each team if the top 4 out of conference?

I will help. Chillicothe best win was OVER Logan at home. Quite a contest.

Now just list the other three of the top 4.

Spartan12
Freshman Team

Post by Spartan12 »

This game went exactly how I figured it would go except it was a little bit lower scoring than I figured. I think these league games are starting to become a grind and everyone knows what everyone is doing. Two good quality teams right here for sure.

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Just think Chillicothe will probably be alot better next yr...but the FAC is a strong conference.....I coach the 8th grade Cavs.....still kinda bummed we lost yesterday....I guess missing 10 of 21 free throws will do that to you especially losing by 2pts.....anyways......good luck to Jackson the rest of the season....great to meet Ironman92 as well!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

toldya wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:15 pm Poo I am 2 old to explain all the teams I support. I even like teams in your league. But I am not sure of the overall strength in the FAC . Maybe it is do to the football results, I am not sure.

Aside from interesting results within the FAC what was the best victory for each team if the top 4 out of conference?

I know you go to lengths to question the fac in all sports . Not sure why the hate . The fac is one of the top local
Leagues . What other conferences are killing it in the playoffs ? Other than Wheelersburg. It’s all good though. They’re is always going to be haters

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

toldya wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:15 pm Poo I am 2 old to explain all the teams I support. I even like teams in your league. But I am not sure of the overall strength in the FAC . Maybe it is do to the football results, I am not sure.

How does the FAC stack up to the other local leagues ?

TVC Ohio
Athens - Chillicothe
Alex - Jackson
Meigs - courthouse
VC - greenfield

SOC

Burg - Chillicothe
Waverly - Jackson
Oak hill -courthouse
Minford - greenfield

I think the FAC clean sweeps the tvc
Probably even with soc
Chillicothe beat Logan

I don’t know all the ovc teams

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

First of all debate is good. Do not get your panties in a wad. I went on to say the league has a chance to prove its worth in the tourney. Embrace the challenge.

I do not care for speculation. Just tell me the best out of conference wins for Jackson, Washington, and Greenfield. For a fan of the league it should be ez.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

toldya wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:47 pm First of all debate is good. Do not get your panties in a wad. I went on to say the league has a chance to prove its worth in the tourney. Embrace the challenge.

I do not care for speculation. Just tell me the best out of conference wins for Jackson, Washington, and Greenfield. For a fan of the league it should be ez.

Courthouse beat waverly
Greenfield beat Zane trace
Jackson beat bloom Carroll
Chilli beat Logan

As far as comparing conferences I would say the fac stacks up as the best league

I love debate - you could never get my panties in a bunch lol

Love these debates

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

bvmv4life wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:53 pm Just think Chillicothe will probably be alot better next yr...but the FAC is a strong conference.....I coach the 8th grade Cavs.....still kinda bummed we lost yesterday....I guess missing 10 of 21 free throws will do that to you especially losing by 2pts.....anyways......good luck to Jackson the rest of the season....great to meet Ironman92 as well!
Didn’t realize you coached the 8th grade

toldya
Freshman Team

Post by toldya »

92 not a bad list of nice victories. Three out of four are good victories. The nice thing is Jackson still can get a nice victory if they beat Athens. I am picking the Red over Athens. Bloom Carrol was not an exciting victory sorry. Athens gives Jackson a chance hot elevate the league.

Jackson has coaching on its side. Good luck next weekend.

Good luck I the tourney to the FAC.

Return to “Boys Basketball”