Chillicothe 62 Warren Local 40 a final ...

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Chillicothe 62 Warren Local 40 a final ...

Post by pfloyd »

Chillicothe 62
Warren 40 a final

... Chilli IS the best team in SEO ... the trio of Tre Beard/Jayvon Maughmer/Brandon Noel put up 59 of the 62 points - simply outstanding tonight - I'll put up a game rundown tomorrow - just don't have time tonight ... Coach Huffer didn't make the trip to the WarriorDome due to illness BUT Coach Beard filled in nicely ... great , no - OUTSTANDING Chilli D ... after finishing the first half leading 24-19 the Cavs took over in the 3rd and put this one out of reach - Maughmer 8 points and a dunk in the 3rd/Noel 9 points & 2 dunks in the 3rd/ Beard 5 points & a trey in the 3rd ... 46-31 Cavs after 3 game, set and match ... the three amigos put on a D1 recruit clinic - strong in the paint, 3 dunks in the quarter, defense/defense and more defense ... a fun TEAM to watch ... told Coach Beard after the game that I was available to negotiate his NEW contract with tonight's W in tow - Coach Beard - one of truly good guys courtside whether at the 2 spot OR as tonight in the leadoff position ...

... I watched Chillicothe , the trio of Tre Beard/Jayvon Maughmer/Brandon Noel, dominate two games this week - drubbing Logan 65-42 @ Logan, dominating in the last quarter & a half Warren @ the WarriorDome 62-40 ... each game had the same scenario's "next level" Defense by the Cavs, "next level" offense by Beard/Maughmer/Noel , "next level" strength/size/quickness by the Cav Trio ... ALL leading to the same end - Cavs W's over SEOhio teams that does nothing but solidify Chillicothe being firmly placed at the top of the Elite 8 rankings at #1 ... was hoping for the 3rd round of Chillicothe vs SEOhio teams had THE game of the weekend been played Saturday night ! my #1 Chillicothe vs my #2 Jackson !! ... both of these teams are playing as well as I have seen ANY teams playing this season ! ... the flu got the "W" this weekend ...

... Pfloyd's official "UN-official" Napkin Stats - Warren Local

Scoring ... Brandon Simoniette 11, Evan Byrd 6, Brayden Sallee 6, Joel Chevalier 4, Josh Welch 4, Isaac Colgrove 4, Dennis Pettey 3, Jake Bumgard 2
3 Pointers ... 5/24 ... Brandon Simoniette 2, Evan Byrd 2, Dennis Pettey 1
FTs ....... 9/10
TOs ...... 17
PnP ... 8 fgs/ 16 points in the paint
PnT .... 0
Pbck .... 2 fgs/ 4 points on putbacks

... the Warriors committed 8 TOs in the first quarter ... 8 "empty" trips down court vs the #1 team in SEO AND STILL LED 10-7 after the 1st quarter ! can't have empty trips vs the Cavs especially when CHS was missing everything offensively - 0/7 from behind the arc, both Maughmer and Noel showed nothing on the scoreboard , only Tre Beard the excellent PG for CHS scored in the first (7 points) ... you had to know that the other 2 heads of the 3 headed offensive machine was going to get going especially being 6-8 (Noel) & 6-6 (Maughmer) - the game for Chilli was going to go inside the paint - as they did getting 21 fgs in the paint the final 3 qtrs of action ... the Warriors had no answer offensively : outside (5/24 in 3 pointers) ... only 8 fgs inside vs the Cavs 21 fgs inside) ... a learning experience for the BBB! you learn something EVERY TIME you play the best - the Warriors played the best last night vs Chillicothe ...

... Pfloyd's official "UN-official" Napkin Stats - Chillicothe

Scoring .... Brandon Noel 24, Tre Beard 20, Jayvon Maughmer 15, Eli Taylor 2, Vincent Roper 1
3 Pointers ... 3/17 ... Tre Beard 3
FTs ... 11/18
TOs .... 10
PnP .... 21 fgs/ 42 points in the paint
PnT ...... 4 fgs/ 8 points in transition
Pbck .... 3 fgs/ 6 points on putback baskets
Dunks ... 4 ... Noel 3, Maughmer 1

... Coach Beard goes to 1-0 on the season ... Cavs put together a great 2 game run on the road vs Logan the only other D1 team in SEOhio and @ Warren - annually one of the most difficult courts to play on in SEOhio to go with annually one of the most consistently good,quality programs/teams in SEOhio ...

Opponents the last 2 games (Logan/Warren)

Points allowed : 41 ppg
3's allowed : 4/19 pg
TOs forced : 18 pg
PnP allowed : 8 fgs/16 ppg
PnT allowed : 1 fg/2 points in transtion by the opponent per game
Pbk allowed : 1fg/2 points on putbacks per game

... get better soon Coach Huffer ! Coach Beard - pfloyd will be in Chillicothe to negotiate your new contract Monday morning LOL ... pfloyd hopes he is available to catch the Jackson @ Chillicothe whenever it is rescheduled ! it WILL BE a dandy !!!

cavsbkb
Riding the Bench

Re: Chillicothe 62 Warren Local 40 a final ...

Post by cavsbkb »

pfloyd wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:13 pm Chillicothe 62
Warren 40 a final

... Chilli IS the best team in SEO ... the trio of Tre Beard/Jayvon Maughmer/Brandon Noel put up 59 of the 62 points - simply outstanding tonight - I'll put up a game rundown tomorrow - just don't have time tonight ... Coach Huffer didn't make the trip to the WarriorDome due to illness BUT Coach Beard filled in nicely ... great , no - OUTSTANDING Chilli D ... after finishing the first half leading 24-19 the Cavs took over in the 3rd and put this one out of reach - Maughmer 8 points and a dunk in the 3rd/Noel 9 points & 2 dunks in the 3rd/ Beard 5 points & a trey in the 3rd ... 46-31 Cavs after 3 game, set and match ... the three amigos put on a D1 recruit clinic - strong in the paint, 3 dunks in the quarter, defense/defense and more defense ... a fun TEAM to watch ... told Coach Beard after the game that I was available to negotiate his NEW contract with tonight's W in tow - Coach Beard - one of truly good guys courtside whether at the 2 spot OR as tonight in the leadoff position ...

... I watched Chillicothe , the trio of Tre Beard/Jayvon Maughmer/Brandon Noel, dominate two games this week - drubbing Logan 65-42 @ Logan, dominating in the last quarter & a half Warren @ the WarriorDome 62-40 ... each game had the same scenario's "next level" Defense by the Cavs, "next level" offense by Beard/Maughmer/Noel , "next level" strength/size/quickness by the Cav Trio ... ALL leading to the same end - Cavs W's over SEOhio teams that does nothing but solidify Chillicothe being firmly placed at the top of the Elite 8 rankings at #1 ... was hoping for the 3rd round of Chillicothe vs SEOhio teams had THE game of the weekend been played Saturday night ! my #1 Chillicothe vs my #2 Jackson !! ... both of these teams are playing as well as I have seen ANY teams playing this season ! ... the flu got the "W" this weekend ...

Scoring ... Brandon Simoniette 11, Evan Byrd 6, Brayden Sallee 6, Joel Chevalier 4, Josh Welch 4, Isaac Colgrove 4, Dennis Pettey 3, Jake Bumgard 2
FTs ....... 9/10
TOs ...... 17
PnT .... 0

... the Warriors committed 8 TOs in the first quarter ... 8 "empty" trips down court vs the #1 team in SEO AND STILL LED 10-7 after the 1st quarter ! can't have empty trips vs the Cavs especially when CHS was missing everything offensively - 0/7 from behind the arc, both Maughmer and Noel showed nothing on the scoreboard , only Tre Beard the excellent PG for CHS scored in the first (7 points) ... you had to know that the other 2 heads of the 3 headed offensive machine was going to get going especially being 6-8 (Noel) & 6-6 (Maughmer) - the game for Chilli was going to go inside the paint - as they did getting 21 fgs in the paint the final 3 qtrs of action ... the Warriors had no answer offensively : outside (5/24 in 3 pointers) ... only 8 fgs inside vs the Cavs 21 fgs inside) ... a learning experience for the BBB! you learn something EVERY TIME you play the best - the Warriors played the best last night vs Chillicothe ...

Scoring .... Brandon Noel 24, Tre Beard 20, Jayvon Maughmer 15, Eli Taylor 2, Vincent Roper 1
FTs ... 11/18
TOs .... 10

... Coach Beard goes to 1-0 on the season ... Cavs put together a great 2 game run on the road vs Logan the only other D1 team in SEOhio and @ Warren - annually one of the most difficult courts to play on in SEOhio to go with annually one of the most consistently good,quality programs/teams in SEOhio ...

... get better soon Coach Huffer ! Coach Beard - pfloyd will be in Chillicothe to negotiate your new contract Monday morning LOL ... pfloyd hopes he is available to catch the Jackson @ Chillicothe whenever it is rescheduled ! it WILL BE a dandy !!!
Pfloyd....I waited all day today for you to show up in Chillicothe to negotiate a new contract for me but there was no "Purple Hippo" sighing...lol

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

cavsbkb wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:40 pm
pfloyd wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:13 pm Chillicothe 62
Warren 40 a final

FTs ....... 9/10
TOs ...... 17
PnT .... 0

FTs ... 11/18
TOs .... 10

Pfloyd....I waited all day today for you to show up in Chillicothe to negotiate a new contract for me but there was no "Purple Hippo" sighing...lol
LMAO !!! ... your TEAM did itself proud last night Coach ! well done in one of the more difficult venue in SEOhio ... pfloyd will catch you again sooner than later ...

clevelandbrowns#1
Varsity

Post by clevelandbrowns#1 »

Pfloyd—-Chillicothe vs Jackson makeup is this Thursday. That is a fact!!!🤫

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:48 pm Pfloyd—-Chillicothe vs Jackson makeup is this Thursday. That is a fact!!!🤫
... I'm there !!! thanks for the heads up cb#1 !!! it's now written in ink on my Pfloyd Tour calendar ...

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

clevelandbrowns#1 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:48 pm Pfloyd—-Chillicothe vs Jackson makeup is this Thursday. That is a fact!!!🤫
Go Browns!!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”