Re: East District Records as of February 9

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Ballsy for sure the Rogge will be packed for that sectional final. Personally I miss the sectionals at Meadowbrook. Double header nights were a blast.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Re: Re: East District Records as of February 9

Post by formerfcfan »

Who the hell cares that Rock wanted to play Hiland when he did? In order to win a district that has at least 16 teams, you have to win four straight games. Who says you have to play a certain seed in a certain round? That’s the privilege of being the #1 seed. Was Rosecrans just supposed to go on the opposite side of the bracket from Hiland?

Come on, man. They were gonna have to play them at some point.

IVCHAWKS
Freshman Team

Post by IVCHAWKS »

The point is, do you want to face no.1 seed on there HOME FLOOR, that's the hole issue here,if we play them on a neutral floor in sectional finials I have no problem with that, they haven't beaten us in the last 10 years in the tournaments, this must be there last resort ,to play us on there HOME FLOOR

IVCHAWKS
Freshman Team

Post by IVCHAWKS »

Tusky Valley and Ridgewood are D3,and yes we played both of them at there place
Ridgewood 60-54 Hiland
Tusky Valley 43-35 Hiland
Have Ridgewood this Tuesday at home for a chance to be co-champs,we beat them co-champs,they beat us there outright champs,then in the IVC showcase games, probably will playing Tusky Valley on a neutral floor

PVCGuru
Freshman Team

Post by PVCGuru »

IVCHAWKS wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:36 pm The point is, do you want to face no.1 seed on there HOME FLOOR, that's the hole issue here,if we play them on a neutral floor in sectional finials I have no problem with that, they haven't beaten us in the last 10 years in the tournaments, this must be there last resort ,to play us on there HOME FLOOR
Are you mad at Rosecrans or OHSAA? Doesn’t make sense to be mad at Rosecrans. They are playing by the rules.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Hiland voted Malvern 1
Malvern voted Hiland 1

So based on the way they seeded it the IVC doesn’t worried about Rosecrans??? Isn’t Hiland the ones that wanted the super sectional? It used to be that 1 and 2 had to be separated but it was recently changed.

Lor1325
Waterboy

Post by Lor1325 »

Tusky Valley and Ridgewood did not play each other this year. They split last year.

IVCHAWKS
Freshman Team

Post by IVCHAWKS »

Of all my hump teen years of following highschool basketball tournaments in the East district, have I ever seen a no 1 seed pull that trick,Rock knows where a little, ding up right now,so play us early in the tournament, he's pulling out all advantage cards he has,I just hope the East district changes the rules in the future

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

IVCHAWKS wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:52 am Of all my hump teen years of following highschool basketball tournaments in the East district, have I ever seen a no 1 seed pull that trick,Rock knows where a little, ding up right now,so play us early in the tournament, he's pulling out all advantage cards he has,I just hope the East district changes the rules in the future
:cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bbjunky81
SEO

Post by bbjunky81 »

All Hiland has to do is win. Rosecrans is good but it isn't like they're facing a Harvest Prep..... Hiland can definitely beat them even @ Rosecrans.

Watching SE Ohio basketball
mhs95_06
S

Post by mhs95_06 »

Couldn't Hiland have passed also until they could pick a spot in a 4 team sectional that already had the other 3 teams set? Why did they think Rosecrans was passing?

IVCHAWKS
Freshman Team

Post by IVCHAWKS »

That's what want to find out at our home game tomorrow night against Ridgewood,how this all transpire out, only the top 4 seeds are aloud to pass, but what I'm not sure of is,do 5-16 seeded teams have to place them selves on the line so no.5 seed goes on the line,then do they ask the no1seed do you want to go on line,then say no, then ask no2seed do you want to go on the line they no,then no 6 seed has to go on line,then do they ask no 1seed again then no2 seed if they want to place themselves or pass, is this how this works

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Return to “Boys Basketball”