Not good !!!!!

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Re: Not good !!!!!

Post by Raiderball »

Anyone who has watched Huggins teams over the years and has seen Loveday play can see that it wouldn't have been a good fit. I'm sure that's what there was no offer from Huggs.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I don’t see why this is even an article

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

Geronimo wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:59 pm To be honest ! I would like to see the 6'7 fr. Vs 7' 1 Sr. Match up in bball play against each other !
I'd like to see either or both of those two trying to match up with the 6'6" 8th grader from Racine. He's a little old for an 8th grader but it runs in the family. His dad says he's already deadlifting the front end of parked cars, after he runs and jumps over them while dunking a basketball, as he prepares for World's Strongest Man competition. They're calling him whopper jr. named after his daddy, who I remember well as a dominate force on the hardwood as well as the gridiron. He played 5 years of 8th grade ball and helped the teams to a couple undefeated seasons.

Run the FB Belly and cram it up ther poop shoot!
Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

Wings Teaford wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:02 pm
Geronimo wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:59 pm To be honest ! I would like to see the 6'7 fr. Vs 7' 1 Sr. Match up in bball play against each other !
I'd like to see either or both of those two trying to match up with the 6'6" 8th grader from Racine. He's a little old for an 8th grader but it runs in the family. His dad says he's already deadlifting the front end of parked cars, after he runs and jumps over them while dunking a basketball, as he prepares for World's Strongest Man competition. They're calling him whopper jr. named after his daddy, who I remember well as a dominate force on the hardwood as well as the gridiron. He played 5 years of 8th grade ball and helped the teams to a couple undefeated seasons.
Apparently this is a pulled back curtain precursor to the boys free style routine in the world championships that will be held in May of this year.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Just wondering! 6'7 and 7'1 playing on the same team if he had not left ?

Nipgencounty
Freshman Team

Post by Nipgencounty »

This kid will not be successful at Baylor. Period. Somewhere much smaller. Possibly.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Nipgencounty wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:37 pm This kid will not be successful at Baylor. Period. Somewhere much smaller. Possibly.
Define successful

Wings Teaford
Freshman Team

Post by Wings Teaford »

Nipgencounty wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:37 pm This kid will not be successful at Baylor. Period. Somewhere much smaller. Possibly.
Not sure why you think my boys boy can't be successful there, but to tell ya the truth I think he can play both basketball and football there. It's early, but he's got LSU on his brain since that boy from Athens made it big down there.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

LoL funny ?

Return to “Boys Basketball”