Tre Beard Chillicothe

Ohio1234
JV Team

Tre Beard Chillicothe

Post by Ohio1234 »

Awesome Right up in the Chillicothe gazette about Tre Beard who now has the 6th best all time 3pt percentage in Ohio High School basketball history this season. Beard Shot 53.4 percent from the 3 point line this season on well over 100 3pt attempts. The Kids is A special ball player but even better Young man Off of the court ! Congrats to Tre often Overlooked for his size, a kid that came in as a freshman barely 5 feet tall who has worked his butt of and grown nearly 10 inches over the past 4 years, This kid has that kill in him that few have and takes it personal that he hadn’t gotten the looks that other kids have gotten due to size!

captainmorgan_
JV Team

Re: Tre Beard Chillicothe

Post by captainmorgan_ »

impressive! congrats!

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

53% is hard to do in shoot around

WCH1234
Waterboy

Post by WCH1234 »

Great player, Great Attitude and all around Great kid! Congrats Tre!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... it's been my pleasure to watch Tre Beard the past 4 years from his time on the freshmen/jv teams to his varsity experience ... TB is a keeper ! he will have a very good career at the next level - Heidelberg University from the article ... he is money from deep, gets to the rim and plays D - wants not to like ! going to catch the Cavs this Friday at the Hat vs Marysville ... looking for a CHS W Friday night !

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

Congrats Tre, If any kid has ever been unappreciated by maybe some of the fans, you most certainly fill the bill. I'm pretty confident that the Cavalier Coaches have never felt that way.

cavsbkb
Riding the Bench

Post by cavsbkb »

Shoutout to David Wysong for great article on Tre! Congrats to my son for the person he has become! His mother has done a wonderful job....lol

I am glad that he is getting an opportunity to reap the rewards of all the hard work and dedication to the game he loves. He has worked very hard to put himself in a position to help his team be successful. In addition to his current 53.3% 3pt% this year he has an opportunity to set all time record in state of ohio for career 3pt%. Looking forward to watching Tre and his teammates battle Marysville on friday night! Should be a dandy....

Return to “Boys Basketball”