Players who should/will be known by mid season

Hoopie74
SEOP

Re: Players who should/will be known by mid season

Post by Hoopie74 »

No certain player ,but; If the guard play gels anyone of Peebles starting five should shine. One junior,McCoy could turn some heads. A few sophmores have ability. Coach Arey just has to teach. Three starters back from last year's regional team so it's team play for the Indians.

Trimble Juvenile
Varsity

Post by Trimble Juvenile »

The Twin Towers will be known well by mid season if we get to have a mid season. :shock:

PVBearcat2012
Freshman Team

Post by PVBearcat2012 »

SVC Edition:

Zane Trace: Nalin Robinson is a beast and his name is already popping up all over stat lines for the pioneers.

PV: Cole Miller is a kid to watch. Crazy athlete who is figuring out his expanded role after the graduations of Newland & McFadden.

Adena:
The McDonald kid is going to make or break this team I think.

SE: Parker George is gonna be the engine that makes this team go at PG. Super steady kid. Won't blow up the stat sheet but SE will struggle to win if Parker struggles.

Unioto: Gotta be DeSean Branson. Kid can bring it defensively and will burn you on offense with his speed if you guard him too tightly.

Huntington: I think Caleb Smith is the kid that will be the one to take this team over the top. If he continues to improve off his first two years, he can be a special scorer in this league.

Westfall: Honestly, no idea. Wolfe can shoot it and if he has continued to grow then he will surprise some people.

Piketon: Guillon is going to continue to get better and better, but everyone knows him. Swayne is gonna take this team to the next level if he continues to improve. Really showed out in their first game.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

PVBearcat2012 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:25 am SVC Edition:

Zane Trace: Nalin Robinson is a beast and his name is already popping up all over stat lines for the pioneers.

PV: Cole Miller is a kid to watch. Crazy athlete who is figuring out his expanded role after the graduations of Newland & McFadden.

Adena:

SE: Parker George is gonna be the engine that makes this team go at PG. Super steady kid. Won't blow up the stat sheet but SE will struggle to win if Parker struggles.

Unioto: Gotta be DeSean Branson. Kid can bring it defensively and will burn you on offense with his speed if you guard him too tightly.

Huntington: I think Caleb Smith is the kid that will be the one to take this team over the top. If he continues to improve off his first two years, he can be a special scorer in this league.

Westfall: Honestly, no idea. Wolfe can shoot it and if he has continued to grow then he will surprise some people.

Piketon: Guillon is going to continue to get better and better, but everyone knows him. Swayne is gonna take this team to the next level if he continues to improve. Really showed out in their first game.
Good list.

I’d say Casey Cline for Westfall. Sophomore with a great motor and ball skills. After Blackburn graduates, he’ll be at the top of scouting reports the next 2 years...if he isn’t already.

art_vandelay
SE

Post by art_vandelay »

Jermaine Powell-Notre Dame (junior). Watched him against Webster and was really impressed. Saw he dropped 26pts in a road win over Symmes Valley earlier this week as well.*

PVBearcat2012
Freshman Team

Post by PVBearcat2012 »

danicalifornia wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:41 am
PVBearcat2012 wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:25 am SVC Edition:

Adena:

Good list.

I’d say Casey Cline for Westfall. Sophomore with a great motor and ball skills. After Blackburn graduates, he’ll be at the top of scouting reports the next 2 years...if he isn’t already.
Yes! Definitely Cline. Kid will shoot from anywhere and hustles hard.

Return to “Boys Basketball”