Logan Elm pauses all extra-curricular activities immediately

koondoger
JV Team

Re: Logan Elm pauses all extra-curricular activities immediately

Post by koondoger »

danicalifornia wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:49 am
koondoger wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:42 am
mlittle wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:57 pm

Which brings back my original post. The schools are doing what’s best for them and not what’s best for the students. The health directors are making recommendations. The schools can choose to ignore if they wish.
Again, you speak with no knowledge of what you speak. The health director here is not "making recommendations”
Uhh, the Ross County Health Director has made repeated recommendations and 6 of the 7 schools are still playing. And the only ones who are remote are on a case by case basis and nothing to do with the “recommendations”

While you said the health director there isn’t making recommendations, there are other health directors who are making recommendations. So, maybe you are speaking with no knowledge.

You probably should just go back to bashing coaches and calling for yourself to get back into coaching.
I have never once claimed to know what the Ross County Health Director is doing. What I have done is say what the one here has been doing. Your pal is on here bashing schools so I've been trying to enlighten him. By the way how many orders from your health director have you violated?

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

mlittle wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:57 pm
koondoger wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:54 pm

I bet they're not ignoring the health directors orders are they? In Athens County they're quarantining at a record rate. When they quarantine half your staff you have no choice but to shut down. Just like you said, if things got bad enough... Well things are bad enough to shut down unless you want to buck the health director. Schools can't do that without consequences.
Which brings back my original post. The schools are doing what’s best for them and not what’s best for the students. The health directors are making recommendations. The schools can choose to ignore if they wish.
Again, you speak with no knowledge of what you speak. The health director here is not "making recommendations." They are ordering people to quarantine. When half the staff is ordered to quarantine and you have no supervision for the students you have no choice. I realize you are one to never admit you might be wrong about something, but in this situation you clearly have no knowledge about the difference between a school and a private business. You never did answer my question about, if your workers have no transportation to work what would you do. So, again, I'll answer it for you: you'll close down is what you'll do. Also, let me know when/if your health director orders you to quarantine and you refuse to follow the directive cause you surely will won't you so you can keep your business open. I'd be interesting in hearing how that works out for you.
You have to he skipping through all my posts. I directly answered every question you’ve asked. And speaking of talking on subjects I know nothing about. Do you know with certainty that the reason LE is closed to them not having enough staff? If the answer is yes then can you answer the same for all schools who were closed. I’m guessing no because some schools never opened. You’re so hung up on making sure I’m wrong you aren’t listening to anything I’m saying. If LE is closed because covid is so rampant that they don’t have enough employees to run the school then to me that’s a valid reason as any I guess.

I never said I wouldn’t quarantine if the health dept made me. I’m saying there is a difference between mandates and recommendations. The health dept isn’t mandating school closings.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

koondoger wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:53 am

Again, you speak with no knowledge of what you speak. The health director here is not "making recommendations”
Uhh, the Ross County Health Director has made repeated recommendations and 6 of the 7 schools are still playing. And the only ones who are remote are on a case by case basis and nothing to do with the “recommendations”

While you said the health director there isn’t making recommendations, there are other health directors who are making recommendations. So, maybe you are speaking with no knowledge.

You probably should just go back to bashing coaches and calling for yourself to get back into coaching.
I have never once claimed to know what the Ross County Health Director is doing. What I have done is say what the one here has been doing. Your pal is on here bashing schools so I've been trying to enlighten him. By the way how many orders from your health director have you violated?
If you can prove to me LE closed because they don’t have the staff to teach or run the school I’ll apologize on the forum for my bashing.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Zero. I follow the orders because I would like to keep my job and I’d like to see this whole thing end. If there is an order to stop something, I’ll stop it, even though I literally don’t do anything that is against recommendation either (besides work, I guess)

koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

mlittle wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:09 am

If you can prove to me LE closed because they don’t have the staff to teach or run the school I’ll apologize on the forum for my bashing.
You still never answered my question. It's okay, I answered it for you. So you are the same as the schools then if you don't have enough employees to run your business you'll close down. But the schools are being selfish according to you. LOL

Retirement life is the greatest! That's how teh koondoger sees it! Selling cars ain't too bad neither. :mrgreen:
koondoger
JV Team

Post by koondoger »

danicalifornia wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:11 am

Zero. I follow the orders because I would like to keep my job and I’d like to see this whole thing end. If there is an order to stop something, I’ll stop it, even though I literally don’t do anything that is against recommendation either (besides work, I guess)
And that's exactly what the schools are doing. So where's the beef? :o

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

mlittle wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:50 pm
koondoger wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:42 pm
mlittle wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:40 pm

Run my business with 20 people.
Yea, sure you will. I'm proud of you. What is your business by the way? And just for shits and giggles, if your "20" had no way to get to work what would you do?
You’re asking and I’m answering as truthful as I can. My situation may be different than a school but you threw it out there and I’m telling you what I would do. I’m not shutting down until I’ve done absolutely everything I could do to keep the doors open. If things got bad enough for us to have to shut the doors then so be it but I doubt the schools that are closing are to that point. I mean Unioto students and staff don’t have collective super DNA that makes them immune. They’re just finding a way because they understand the importance of the kids being there and don’t have a problem making tough decisions. The easy thing to do is shut down. May or may not happen to Unioto but for now we are in session 5 days a week.
“IM NOT SHUTTING DOWN UNTIL IVE DONE ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING I COULD TO KEEP THE DOORS OPEN. IF THINGS GOT BAD ENOUGH FOR US TO HAVE TO SHUT THE DOORS THEN SO BE IT”

Right here is what I mean by you skipping over my posts. I’ve answered all your questions. I just posted if it was bad enough I’d close.

Only one person in this conversation is dodging questions

Return to “Boys Basketball”