Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week 1.5

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Re: Pfloyd's Elite 8 of Southern/SouthEast Ohio Week 1.5

Post by 93Bulldog »

The fact Sheridan is in - but Berne Union is not ... or Marietta in and Fort Frye not ... is silly. Ever take a peak at a map?

Maybe we need to rewrite the rules and use a compass instead of politics. LOL

New Lex in, but not Morgan?

Eastern Brown, North Adams, Lynchburg Clay, Jesus, you can almost walk to Batavia from those places.

With all that being said, poor Logan, they are literally smack dab in the center of the southeast district - AND - Pfloyds current home town, but are left out in the cold. haha

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

93Bulldog wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:30 am The fact Sheridan is in - but Berne Union is not ... or Marietta in and Fort Frye not ... is silly. Ever take a peak at a map?

Maybe we need to rewrite the rules and use a compass instead of politics. LOL

New Lex in, but not Morgan?

Eastern Brown, North Adams, Lynchburg Clay, Jesus, you can almost walk to Batavia from those places.

With all that being said, poor Logan, they are literally smack dab in the center of the southeast district - AND - Pfloyds current home town, but are left out in the cold. haha
Amanda is another one.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

RHRedmenLive wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:16 pm Rock Hill over Green 71-55. The Redmen place 4 players in double figures. Sophomore Brayden Adams-19 pts, 4 steals, 3 assists, Junior Owen Hankins-18 pts, 8 rebounds, 5 steals, 3 assists; Junior Braydon Malone-16 pts, 5rebounds; Senior Jake Schwab-12 pts, 6 rebounds; Sophomore Noah Doddridge 7 assists, 8 rebounds; Sophomores Deven Long and Victor Day & Juniors Caleb Murphy & Lane Smith played solid Defense gave solid minutes in the win....
I just read this after I posted the rankings for this week! - the "W" by the Rock Hill boyz will be noted with a correction.Thanks for the napkin stats on the Redmen !

RHRedmenLive
Freshman Team

Post by RHRedmenLive »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:26 pm
RHRedmenLive wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:16 pm Rock Hill over Green 71-55. The Redmen place 4 players in double figures. Sophomore Brayden Adams-19 pts, 4 steals, 3 assists, Junior Owen Hankins-18 pts, 8 rebounds, 5 steals, 3 assists; Junior Braydon Malone-16 pts, 5rebounds; Senior Jake Schwab-12 pts, 6 rebounds; Sophomore Noah Doddridge 7 assists, 8 rebounds; Sophomores Deven Long and Victor Day & Juniors Caleb Murphy & Lane Smith played solid Defense gave solid minutes in the win....
I just read this after I posted the rankings for this week! - the "W" by the Rock Hill boyz will be noted with a correction.Thanks for the napkin stats on the Redmen !
No biggie at all...thanks for all do for SE Ohio basketball!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

RHRedmenLive wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:56 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:26 pm
No biggie at all...thanks for all do for SE Ohio basketball!!
I corrected the Redmen's record and they moved up the rankings, off of the End Table this morning ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”