How many games has your team played

goindians42
Riding the Bench

How many games has your team played

Post by goindians42 »

Just wondering how many games teams in Southern Ohio have played this season so far? The Indians of Peebles have played 2, both away games.

goindians42
Riding the Bench

Re: How many games has your team played

Post by goindians42 »

I just caught a glimpse of Pfloyds up to date records after I posted this.
So I guess another question, Have you played any home games? Is your schedule a complete disaster? We have so many games to make up, I kinda look
for them to say make sure to get the league games in and possibly scratch the others. I know teams have to play their league game, not sure about the rest.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Unioto has played 7, with 3 postponed or outright cancelled as well. Only 5 JV games with a couple of league teams being short due to quarantine issues.

I believe we are down to 20 games as of now, but we will see how it all shakes out in the coming weeks.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

danicalifornia wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:38 pm Unioto has played 7, with 3 postponed or outright cancelled as well. Only 5 JV games with a couple of league teams being short due to quarantine issues.

I believe we are down to 20 games as of now, but we will see how it all shakes out in the coming weeks.
The JV thing is wild. Had two teams that played a full JV game the night before but then cancelled on us the following day. Covid tho

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

Zane Trace has played 8 games. (4-4)
They have two games this week. Tuesday and Saturday.
Also, two non league games in the future have already been postponed because teams that have to play league games.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

6/6 as scheduled.

Beatin the brakes off em in the thunderdome
Game count 2023 : 54
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Athens 8

JC2124
Varsity

Post by JC2124 »

Fed Hock has played just 2 games

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Waverly just 3

Hoopie74
SEOP

Post by Hoopie74 »

Peebles has played 2 games

BobcatQB
Varsity

Post by BobcatQB »

played 5, cancelled 5..so far. Just started our 2nd shutdown.

goindians42
Riding the Bench

Post by goindians42 »

We all just love going to support our basketball teams and we feel so bad for our kids. It is so disheartening. I feel really bad for the seniors. I know a lot of non sport lovers who just don't understand how bad this hurts. Kids put years and years into a game they love. Basketball around our area is a year round sport, if you want to be a great player you have to have a ball in your hands year round!
Hopefully all of these teams can finish the season strong with no more shutdowns for quarantines

Svcguru
Freshman Team

Post by Svcguru »

mlittle wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:34 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:38 pm Unioto has played 7, with 3 postponed or outright cancelled as well. Only 5 JV games with a couple of league teams being short due to quarantine issues.

The JV thing is wild. Had two teams that played a full JV game the night before but then cancelled on us the following day. Covid tho
Zane Trace not playing Unioto’s JV team had nothing to do with covid. They never made that claim. They played Westfall the night before Unioto and played down 4-5 varsity players. One of those kids got hurt and is still out. They literally have 14 kids 9-12 right now. They haven’t played a Jv game since.

sykesb2
Freshman Team

Post by sykesb2 »

Adena just played their 10th game. 6 non league games and 4 league games.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Svcguru wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:44 pm
mlittle wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:34 pm

Zane Trace not playing Unioto’s JV team had nothing to do with covid. They never made that claim. They played Westfall the night before Unioto and played down 4-5 varsity players. One of those kids got hurt and is still out. They literally have 14 kids 9-12 right now. They haven’t played a Jv game since.
Yea I heard the numbers were way down for Trace this year. Hate to see it

Return to “Boys Basketball”