SVC 2020/2021 🏀🏀🏀

mlittle
SEOP

Re: SVC 2020/2021 🏀🏀🏀

Post by mlittle »

Seopnation wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:54 pm Spoken like a true person who lived their whole life “on JV”
I dominated those fools on JV my senior year

Seopnation
Freshman Team

Post by Seopnation »

Good one

Syntax
Riding the Bench

Post by Syntax »

Good Lord in heaven - sounds like someone is obsessed with the "discipline" of Unioto, in particular another man's son. Let us all hope, seopsnation, that you and yours never fall prey to the sin of emotional instability during intense competition. Mr. Little has made it clear, time and again, that neither he nor his son are perfect by any means, and I challenge anyone to find more objective commentary any where on this site than what he displays. You appear pathetic going after him repeatedly only to have him effortlessly swat you away with comedy.

Here's to you finding a more suitable and rewarding obsession.

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

mlittle wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:21 pm
thebarlowbandit wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:07 pm Well Mlittle when you don’t have a son playing, why don’t you put your expertise on display and show everyone what good officiating is.
I’d have to put on 70 pounds, smoke weed all day and grey my hair or I’m afraid my application wouldn’t be accepted. But don’t worry I’ve been in direct contact with Wayne Horsley and he’s got the ball rolling trying to clean this official thing up for me.
This is just silly, the disrespect for officials, then we need 6 pages to wonder why so many technical fouls? Was at a game last week, couple hard fouls all called! Parent gets ejected because they keep yelling “you’re going to get someone hurt”! How is the official going to get someone hurt? They were calling every foul, nothing else they could do. Just maddening.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:31 am
mlittle wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:21 pm
thebarlowbandit wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:07 pm Well Mlittle when you don’t have a son playing, why don’t you put your expertise on display and show everyone what good officiating is.
I’d have to put on 70 pounds, smoke weed all day and grey my hair or I’m afraid my application wouldn’t be accepted. But don’t worry I’ve been in direct contact with Wayne Horsley and he’s got the ball rolling trying to clean this official thing up for me.
This is just silly, the disrespect for officials, then we need 6 pages to wonder why so many technical fouls? Was at a game last week, couple hard fouls all called! Parent gets ejected because they keep yelling “you’re going to get someone hurt”! How is the official going to get someone hurt? They were calling every foul, nothing else they could do. Just maddening.
It’s a joke

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Officials were varsity officials who were asked to cover JV, as well.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

bman wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:29 am Officials were varsity officials who were asked to cover JV, as well.
Yes

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

mlittle: I watched last night and remembered back to last year (might have been 2 years ago) when a few people established usernames simply to denegrate you. I cleaned them up and you told me not to worry about it and you were fine. Last night wasn’t close to that - not even a little bit - but it made me smile. Pfloyd and I aren’t able to get out there this year and we won’t be able to try and keep you calm at Southeastern this year so try and keep a low profile ( or .... well just try).

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

LucasDavenport wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:55 am mlittle: I watched last night and remembered back to last year (might have been 2 years ago) when a few people established usernames simply to denegrate you. I cleaned them up and you told me not to worry about it and you were fine. Last night wasn’t close to that - not even a little bit - but it made me smile. Pfloyd and I aren’t able to get out there this year and we won’t be able to try and keep you calm at Southeastern this year so try and keep a low profile ( or .... well just try).
After the Waverly loss last year. Basically an insurrection was incited against me at my automobile as well. Lol.

Listen, most people don’t get me and I’m fine with it. I’m just having fun. I played in the 90’s when high school sports were chaotic. Absolute packed houses. Student sections chanting inappropriate things, AD’s and admin let it go in that name of rivalry. Stuff getting thrown on the court, people getting tossed almost every weekend. It’s nuts but it brings a certain energy and chaos to the gym that I think is missing today. I poke at people on Twitter and on here for fun. The back and forth since we left Piketon to me is just fun. I think it’s great for the game. Most of Those people despise us and to me it just makes those games more fun. Am I reliving my past through my kids? I’m sure the hell trying. Isaac is a fireball on the court. No doubt he plays with an edge and a toughness and sometimes he gets a little carried away but dammit I doubt there is a coach out there that doesn’t want a kid like that on their roster.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Seopnation wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:55 pm Adena 14-0
Unioto 10-4 (Adena x2, Piketon, PV)
PV 9-5 (Adena x2, Unioto, ZT, SE)
Piketon 9-5 (Adena x2, Unioto, PV x2)
ZT 7-7 (Adena x2, Piketon x2, Unioto x2, PV)
SE 4-10 (Adena x2, Unioto x2, PV, Piketon x2, ZT x2, Westfall)
Westfall 3-11 (Adena x2, Unioto x2, PV x2, Piketon x2, ZT x2, SE)
Huntington 0-14
Nailed it

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Seopnation wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:06 pm Adena beats Unioto.. mlittle quiet.

Two Unioto players fight each other. Mlittle quiet.

Westfall beats Unioto. Mlittle quiet.

D2 Unioto wins any game against any D3/D4 team. Mlittle talks crap, I92 defends..
This post is silly. Mlittle is never quiet but sometimes it takes the waiter at Applebee’s a while to get his drink...likely a JV waiter if you ask him.

What have I defended I’m wondering when Unioto beats a D3 or D4 team? Please don’t make me scroll through my 3 million posts. It’s clearly fresh on your mind, just spill it please.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

He’s sleeping it off. Give him a few

hbk1999
JV Team

Post by hbk1999 »

In the end it’s just high school sports. The majority of the kids we are talking about aren’t going on to the next level. They should just be enjoying what time they have left.

The Little’s leaving Piketon seems like it has worked out well for them at their new homes which is great for them. Kids should be comfortable and happy in their environment. It has also brought a lot of calm to the Piketon programs which is also a good thing for those kids. Seems like a win win for everyone involved to me.

Let’s all just enjoy the tournament and hope everyone makes it through without getting quarantined!

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

hbk1999 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:41 am In the end it’s just high school sports. The majority of the kids we are talking about aren’t going on to the next level. They should just be enjoying what time they have left.

The Little’s leaving Piketon seems like it has worked out well for them at their new homes which is great for them. Kids should be comfortable and happy in their environment. It has also brought a lot of calm to the Piketon programs which is also a good thing for those kids. Seems like a win win for everyone involved to me.

Let’s all just enjoy the tournament and hope everyone makes it through without getting quarantined!
Lol. Now this is a post I can get behind. But we still live in Piketon. Love this place and I’ll never leave this radioactive hell hole. I mean paradise

nodumpinpike
Riding the Bench

Post by nodumpinpike »

And we thank you for your taxes

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

I try to keep the radioactivity inside the fence. The dump is a different story. But I try. Lol

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

nodumpinpike wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:29 am And we thank you for your taxes
😂 yea, that part sucks

nodumpinpike
Riding the Bench

Post by nodumpinpike »

I'm hearing All League selection is postponed for another week. Can anyone confirm or deny this ? If so, doesn't make much sense since the league champion has already been confirmed. The girl's side went ahead with their vote and the there will still games left.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

nodumpinpike wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:06 pm I'm hearing All League selection is postponed for another week. Can anyone confirm or deny this ? If so, doesn't make much sense since the league champion has already been confirmed. The girl's side went ahead with their vote and the there will still games left.
Odd considering how the girls did theirs.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

nodumpinpike wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:06 pm I'm hearing All League selection is postponed for another week. Can anyone confirm or deny this ? If so, doesn't make much sense since the league champion has already been confirmed. The girl's side went ahead with their vote and the there will still games left.
They decided against it last week since there were still league games to be played. We’ve had 2 teams that are yet to even play each other once.

Return to “Boys Basketball”