Congratulations to the newest 1000 point Scorer

Steely Dan
SEOP

Congratulations to the newest 1000 point Scorer

Post by Steely Dan »

Just want to give a big shout out to one of the most unselfish team players that I've watched this year, who happened to hit the 1000 point mark as a sophomore tonight. Congratulations to Bede Lori in hitting the 1000 point mark in the Caldwell tournament game against Steubenville Central. Your unselfish play, and accuracy from the FT line, is to be commended. Congratulations and good luck in your next two years, much more ball to play!

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Re: Congratulations to the newest 1000 point Scorer

Post by danicalifornia »

Dang, that’s really impressive. That says a lot about the level a player is at, to score that much and be called unselfish. That’s just going to help that program continue to grow.

Congratulations

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

danicalifornia wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:43 pm Dang, that’s really impressive. That says a lot about the level a player is at, to score that much and be called unselfish. That’s just going to help that program continue to grow.

Congratulations
Dani - He's a 6'4" point guard who always looks to pass first, and drives to the basket when all else fails. I think he is shooting around 92% from the foul line this year, and he has shot a lot of foul shots. And when he has to, he is more than capable of shooting threes. He's a lot of fun to watch! Just a great kid.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Steely Dan wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:51 pm
danicalifornia wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:43 pm Dang, that’s really impressive. That says a lot about the level a player is at, to score that much and be called unselfish. That’s just going to help that program continue to grow.

Congratulations
Dani - He's a 6'4" point guard who always looks to pass first, and drives to the basket when all else fails. I think he is shooting around 92% from the foul line this year, and he has shot a lot of foul shots. And when he has to, he is more than capable of shooting threes. He's a lot of fun to watch! Just a great kid.
92% is insane! I’m excited to follow his growth over the next couple of seasons!

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Congratulations
I was thinking the same thing lol.

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Wow! Congrats to the youngman.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Sophomore, 1000 Point Club Membership ... 92% FT shooter ... a special player ... Congratulations Bede Lori ! watched Caldwell play Warren - the TEAM shoots lights out at the FT line ! they went 17/18 from the line in that one !!! ... great milestone passed so soon in Bede's career ... looking forward to seeing him play the next 2 years with 2000 points a realistic goal - wow ... great job Bede - pfloyd

Bulldog84
All Conference

Post by Bulldog84 »

Congratulations

Stop making excuses and start making things happen!
caldwellbasketball
JV Team

Post by caldwellbasketball »

Steely Dan wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:51 pm

Congratulations

Thanks for recognizing a great young man. Bede is definitely a team first kid with an incredible work ethic. He was crushed that we lost, being recognized for his 1000th point was the last thing on his mind after the game. He finished his sophomore season averaging 22.3 pts 7 reb 4 assists per game. He finished the season an amazing 95.7% (180/188) at the line with streaks of 62, 33 and 26 (current). Last year he was 178/194 for 91.8%. In two years 358/382 for 93.7% through two seasons. A great weapon at the end of the game. At 6’4 with excellent length he has a bright future. Great experience for our guys this year, he’s definitely the leader but our core 4 with some really talented incoming youngsters are back next year, he’ll be back grinding in no time.

On a side note, his cousin Jett, a junior, hit 78 threes this year and is at 998 career points.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

Bede Lori is for sure one of best players in the Class of ‘23 this side of I-70 & U.S. 23.

Here’s highlights of his, as a freshman:

Thing that stood out the most to me when Zach tweeted him last year was how good of a facilitator he was as a frosh.

Rutter lover
JV Team

Post by Rutter lover »

I’ve watched this kid play multiple times, these next couple of years he’s gonna be hard to stop

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

pfloyd wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:04 pm Sophomore, 1000 Point Club Membership ... 92% FT shooter ... a special player ... Congratulations Bede Lori ! watched Caldwell play Warren - the TEAM shoots lights out at the FT line ! they went 17/18 from the line in that one !!! ... great milestone passed so soon in Bede's career ... looking forward to seeing him play the next 2 years with 2000 points a realistic goal - wow ... great job Bede - pfloyd
Pfloyd - I was incorrect. Just to shed a little more light here. 358 of his points in two years have been on foul shots. That is insane. What is more insane is this year he went 180 for 188, for a 95.74% make percentage. That is a new state record! This young man has a lot more to show us over the next couple of years. Next year should be great!

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

WOW!!!

Congrats

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion

Return to “Boys Basketball”