Playoff games capacity??

longball
JV Team

Playoff games capacity??

Post by longball »

So what happened to limited capacity? Thought the kids were only getting 4 tickets or so.. Saw a live stream today and the gym was packed.. also pictures of some kids had 14-15 family members present. Not exaggerating. If aunts, uncles, cousins, little siblings, boyfriends and girlfriends, your neighbor, mailman, etc... can all attend.. why aren’t HS students allowed to go? I mean the purpose of keeping the kids out of the schools was to protect the older family members but we pack the gym with grandma and grandpas.?..

mlittle
SEOP

Re: Playoff games capacity??

Post by mlittle »

longball wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:49 pm So what happened to limited capacity? Thought the kids were only getting 4 tickets or so.. Saw a live stream today and the gym was packed.. also pictures of some kids had 14-15 family members present. Not exaggerating. If aunts, uncles, cousins, little siblings, boyfriends and girlfriends, your neighbor, mailman, etc... can all attend.. why aren’t HS students allowed to go? I mean the purpose of keeping the kids out of the schools was to protect the older family members but we pack the gym with grandma and grandpas.?..
300 max capacity is what I understand. That’s 150 each side and it’s up to the school how they’re distributed. 1 player may only need 1 or 2 tickets which would free up more for another family. I got 26 tickets to our sectional final game so my dog was actually able to go

longball
JV Team

Post by longball »

I understand that.. just saying there are HS seniors who would love to do something normal and attend a game but aren’t able to get a ticket. Instead of giving one person 26, allow of few of those to be available to students starting with seniors. Just my opinion.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

longball wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:56 pm I understand that.. just saying there are HS seniors who would love to do something normal and attend a game but aren’t able to get a ticket. Instead of giving one person 26, allow of few of those to be available to students starting with seniors. Just my opinion.
I agree, I think the whole thing is ridiculous. We can pack into an airplane nuts to butts with 200 strangers but can’t pack into a gym with kids you go to school with everyday anyway

longball
JV Team

Post by longball »

Exactly and don’t get me wrong, if you have a big family, think that’s great they are able to come watch. It just seems to me like the HS kids are the only ones who have to make sacrifices with all of this.. it’s sad because they will never get this time back.

Bozo
S

Post by Bozo »

The whole thing is a JOKE!

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Bozo wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:37 pm The whole thing is a JOKE!
Joke, is on you, you don’t have to like it, but DeWine is your daddy until the next election. GOP 110%.

Return to “Boys Basketball”