Offseason Rumblings

E High
All Conference

Re: Offseason Rumblings

Post by E High »

Sportsfan32 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:27 am
E High wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:56 pm
transplant wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:30 am That he will, he's definitely into hoops, that's for sure. He's coached at many levels and many places. Hope he can stay there for a while and build something.
What makes you think that. He’s basically never won anywhere and can’t keep a job for more then 1-3 years. Enlighten me. Everyone gets a 4-5 chance. Good luck going forward 👍
At Jackson City, he led the Tigers to their most regular season wins since 1992 and their first winning season since 05-06.
. That’s pretty incredible to have 1 winning season in his Entire career and takes over a once storied program. Good luck to them. Hope is eternal.

Mission15
Waterboy

Post by Mission15 »

How’s numbers for Barnes at Ironton ?

transplant
All Conference

Post by transplant »

E High wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:48 am
E High wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:56 pm

What makes you think that. He’s basically never won anywhere and can’t keep a job for more then 1-3 years. Enlighten me. Everyone gets a 4-5 chance. Good luck going forward 👍
At Jackson City, he led the Tigers to their most regular season wins since 1992 and their first winning season since 05-06.
. That’s pretty incredible to have 1 winning season in his Entire career and takes over a once storied program. Good luck to them. Hope is eternal.
I was agreeing with Lucas about dropping knowledge. I didn't say anything about instant success or winning record. But you obviously did your research on the guy and know more about him than I do. Obviously you dont like the guy or were passed up for the job or something. Good luck.

artisgilmore
Freshman Team

Post by artisgilmore »

A 6’4 wide receiver to Ironton? I like it.I think why kids are going to ND is supposedly the tuition is being paid.There is a signi at St.Joe in Ironton that says something about this.If anyone has any info about this,let us know
. :) :)

E High
All Conference

Post by E High »

transplant wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:33 am
E High wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:48 am

I was agreeing with Lucas about dropping knowledge. I didn't say anything about instant success or winning record. But you obviously did your research on the guy and know more about him than I do. Obviously you dont like the guy or were passed up for the job or something. Good luck.
Don’t know the guy and know little about the Cambridge job. I do a little background on many hires and am shocked at Many hires. Amazing why some schools never put their programs back together again and some have little or No tradition and Never will. Good luck to him and all the coaches out there, it’s hard and usually thankless.

TheFlyingDutchman
Freshman Team

Post by TheFlyingDutchman »

artisgilmore wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:09 pm A 6’4 wide receiver to Ironton? I like it.I think why kids are going to ND is supposedly the tuition is being paid.There is a signi at St.Joe in Ironton that says something about this.If anyone has any info about this,let us know
. :) :)
It’s called Edchoice. If your local H.S. doesn’t make the grade you can apply for a tuition waiver at a Private school. Not sure of the requirements.

Ironman92
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Ironman92 »

transplant wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:28 am
rocky1979 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:57 am Travis Elliott to South Gallia!
Where is Elliot from? Did he play at Ironton and then at Rio? Seems like a name I've heard. Thanks in advance.
Jackson is going to need a new 7th grade coach

Return to “Boys Basketball”