2021-22 FAC POY Predictions?

FACSPORTS
JV Team

2021-22 FAC POY Predictions?

Post by FACSPORTS »

We are midway through the 2021-22 season, who do you guys think will end up receiving FAC POY Honors? Who has been the best FAC player you've been able to watch in person? I'm always impressed with Bryson Badgley when I watch him. He's a great teamate, strong, plays great defense, and can score from anywhere. Reico Colter of WCH was super fun to watch in the game I went to, and from reading messages on here it sounds like he's fun to watch every game. So quick, very aggressive on defense, finishes very well around the rim and is a sharpshooter from beyond the arc. Although Galloway may be the best FAC player now, i say there's no way that the other teams will vote high for him given the situation. I think Badgley of McClain has the best shot. He's the best player on the best team. Colter of WCH will have a decent chance. Hillsboro's best shot is with Hunter Price but I don't see it. Jackson's best shot is with Prater but i don't see him getting it either. MT best shot is with Guthrie. I definitely think it goes Badgley/Colter or Colter/Badgley as far as 1 and 2 in voting. Those are the two best players I've personally watched this year in the FAC. Excited to see how the rest of the season plays out!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2021-22 FAC POY Predictions?

Post by Ironman92 »

I give the edge to Coulter but Badgley on the team that will win and Badgley will win it

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Should be - Reico Colter POY in the FAC ... the young man does it all , can do it all at both ends of the floor EVEN WHEN teams KNOW he is going to do it all - he STILL does it all ... I've been impressed with his leadership on the court as well ...

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

pfloyd wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:17 pm Should be - Reico Colter POY in the FAC ... the young man does it all , can do it all at both ends of the floor EVEN WHEN teams KNOW he is going to do it all - he STILL does it all ... I've been impressed with his leadership on the court as well ...
Agree

TrueFan
JV Team

Post by TrueFan »

Think it's time to reopen this discussion.

It's obviously a two player race (Badgley and Colter) and either one would be a deserving recipient. Can make arguments for both.

With that said, who's taking home COY? A lot of good coaches in this league, but I'd say it has to be between Ben Ackley (MT) and Pat Beard (Chillicothe). Again, can make arguments for both.

Chilli Fan
Waterboy

Post by Chilli Fan »

Cameron Hall! They beat Colter twice and still have another crack at Greenfield. Chillicothe will not win the conference, so that strike is against him.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I’ve seen them all. FAC could have a tough all-star team for sure.

I think Coulter is the best all-around basketball player.

Badgley and Hall are great.

COY….Beard or Morrow

FACSPORTS
JV Team

Post by FACSPORTS »

POY will be best player on best team... Badgley. COY has to be Stewart. First league title in how many years?

Return to “Boys Basketball”