Online access to games

oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Online access to games

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

Why isn’t there a sticky for online access to games? In other words, let’s have a topic where everybody posts the links to their games instead of searching for an hour every time…just makes sense to me. Maybe there’s already something out there. ???

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Online access to games

Post by mattash »

Any live streams

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
oldschoolqb13
Varsity

Post by oldschoolqb13 »

Mattash, could we have a topic where all the old-timers (and all) could just click on a link for available games? I think it could really increase traffic and hopefully posters.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

oldschoolqb13 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:42 pm Mattash, could we have a topic where all the old-timers (and all) could just click on a link for available games? I think it could really increase traffic and hopefully posters.

Fan of the youth
Freshman Team

Post by Fan of the youth »

Full agreement with this.

Fan of the youth
Freshman Team

Post by Fan of the youth »

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Will any of the venues - Wellston, Waverly, Southeastern being doing livestreams of the District Semi's this coming Saturday? it's not THEIR teams playing, so doing it using their equipment is above and beyond ... just curious if any of the schools where these semi's will be played are doing any livestreams for the days games ... will SOSA be doing any live feeds? picking a venue and staying there all day for the 4 games?

2Time
Freshman Team

Post by 2Time »

pfloyd wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:39 pm Will any of the venues - Wellston, Waverly, Southeastern being doing livestreams of the District Semi's this coming Saturday? it's not THEIR teams playing, so doing it using their equipment is above and beyond ... just curious if any of the schools where these semi's will be played are doing any livestreams for the days games ... will SOSA be doing any live feeds? picking a venue and staying there all day for the 4 games?
PFloyd.. I run the live streams at Wellston. We would love to do it but the costs we have to pay are our catch if a sponsor would come up we’d gladly send a crew down for the day.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

2Time wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:06 pm
pfloyd wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:39 pm Will any of the venues - Wellston, Waverly, Southeastern being doing livestreams of the District Semi's this coming Saturday? it's not THEIR teams playing, so doing it using their equipment is above and beyond ... just curious if any of the schools where these semi's will be played are doing any livestreams for the days games ... will SOSA be doing any live feeds? picking a venue and staying there all day for the 4 games?
PFloyd.. I run the live streams at Wellston. We would love to do it but the costs we have to pay are our catch if a sponsor would come up we’d gladly send a crew down for the day.
...2Time, I totally understand - coming down to covering the cost is definitely an issue - thanks for the response ! YOU and all of the schools/livestream businesses who do the livestreaming throughout the season should all be commended - great job and thank you ...

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

I haven’t seen the schedule yet, but I believe SOSA will be attempting to stream more games this weekend.

As 2time said, it isn’t cheap and thankfully we have some great sponsors, so I believe that we will be attempting to like we did with girls games yesterday.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

Well, I would rather pay a $10 fee to watch all games via video than pay oshaa multiple entrance fees. I don't know what the cost s are to produce but i imagine you'd get enough interest, coupled with a sponsor or two, to help cover expenses. Anyway, I respect and understand why sponsor schools can't pay the tab when oshaa has the monopoly on the gates.

2Time
Freshman Team

Post by 2Time »

BMG Media here in Wellston is working to stream the games at Wellston. Reaching out to a few sponsors to try to cover it. Stay tuned..

2Time
Freshman Team

Post by 2Time »

All games at Wellston Saturday will be streamed on BMG Media Facebook, YouTube, and our Sponsors website! if you can please spread the word to the schools that will be playing to ensure their fans that maybe can't make it to the games are able to watch! all games will be free to watch.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Awesome!

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

The announcement will be coming out tomorrow, but SOSA will be streaming games in their coverage area at Southeastern on Saturday (the first 3)

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

Step up Waverly!!!!!!

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

danicalifornia wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:19 pm The announcement will be coming out tomorrow, but SOSA will be streaming games in their coverage area at Southeastern on Saturday (the first 3)
Thank you! Already have a prior commitment that I cannot miss so this is most appreciated.

Go Blue
mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

will Southeastern livestreams be free?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

mrwonderful wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:32 pm will Southeastern livestreams be free?
Yes, at SOSAOhio.com or on YouTube on the Southern Ohio Sports Authority channel

We go live a couple of minutes before tip and the streams stay online

Thanks to our sponsors Glockner Chevrolet and Willey & Son Trucking for allowing us to cover these games

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Return to “Boys Basketball”