DIII - Southeast District Tournament

PorchDog90
Waterboy

Re: DIII - Southeast District Tournament

Post by PorchDog90 »

vcgrad wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:55 pm Dont see it being a game---Alex has 1 player-stop/limit him and its lights out for Alex
What was your teams record vs Alexander this year VCGRAD?

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Raiderball
SEOPS H

Post by Raiderball »

vcgrad wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:55 pm Dont see it being a game---Alex has 1 player-stop/limit him and its lights out for Alex
That might be easier said than done.

junedawg14
Riding the Bench

Post by junedawg14 »

Are the D3 games from Waverly being streamed?

SOSA is doing D2 and BMG is doing D4, but I have not seen anything for D3.

We Need More Cowbell!
petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Minford has better basketball players than Wheelersburg this year.
Zane Trace as long as it is a half court game. Up and down it could be an upset.
Fairland smokes Alex.
Eastern Brown played a solid schedule and they have the best coach in Southern Ohio.

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Post by Jonjon »

petesweaty wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:08 am Minford has better basketball players than Wheelersburg this year.
Zane Trace as long as it is a half court game. Up and down it could be an upset.
Fairland smokes Alex.
Eastern Brown played a solid schedule and they have the best coach in Southern Ohio.
Coach Speed may have something to say about that.

vcgrad
All Conference

Post by vcgrad »

Have to give Alex is due-- they beat VC twice this year-- but VC is not Fairland-- we and the Ohio part of the TVC was not very good. Did you see the teams Alex lost to this year-- I wish them the best-- but dont see them beating fairland....

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

Coach Speed lmao.....Lets take a picture of Speed and put him on the mantle...roflmao The game featuring Eastern Brown and SP have 2 better Coaches in my opinion.....Keep building up the same coaches ...Speed has had the luxury of talent, hold backs, and move ins over the past few years..... He's no better Coach than half the Coaches in Southern Ohio,,,,,This site has his head swollen to the size of a Watermelon!!!!!!
WATERMELON HEAD!!! roflmao!!!!!

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Post by Jonjon »

mrwonderful wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:05 am Coach Speed lmao.....Lets take a picture of Speed and put him on the mantle...roflmao The game featuring Eastern Brown and SP have 2 better Coaches in my opinion.....Keep building up the same coaches ...Speed has had the luxury of talent, hold backs, and move ins over the past few years..... He's no better Coach than half the Coaches in Southern Ohio,,,,,This site has his head swollen to the size of a Watermelon!!!!!!
I’m guessing Coach Speed has been putting whoopins on your team for years now or has been hanging out with your mom.

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

I'm thinking my team whooped Watermelon head twice this year and Speed must be hanging out in the Cemetary....

Hornetfan84
Riding the Bench

Post by Hornetfan84 »

mrwonderful wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:05 am Coach Speed lmao.....Lets take a picture of Speed and put him on the mantle...roflmao The game featuring Eastern Brown and SP have 2 better Coaches in my opinion.....Keep building up the same coaches ...Speed has had the luxury of talent, hold backs, and move ins over the past few years..... He's no better Coach than half the Coaches in Southern Ohio,,,,,This site has his head swollen to the size of a Watermelon!!!!!!
Not trying to stir the pot but SP does have a hold back transfer also. Arguably more talent at SP with a worse record.

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Post by Jonjon »

Hornetfan84 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:35 am
Not trying to stir the pot but SP does have a hold back transfer also. Arguably more talent at SP with a worse record.
Arguably South Points best player is a transfer this year.

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Post by Jonjon »

mrwonderful wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:30 am I'm thinking my team whooped Watermelon head twice this year and Speed must be hanging out in the Cemetary....
He must be hanging with your mom then.

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

You're right hornet...However, everyone knows the schools that abuse the transfer rules... Most Schools have transfers or holdbacks,,This needs to be stopped...We all know the Schools who do it in Football, Basketball, and baseball..... I'm not saying Speed is a bad Coach...I'm saying he gets build up more than most Coaches on here because of what were talking about.... Put him at Coal Grove this year and see what he does,,,,It's the jimmy and Joes for most part. I'm done with this..I just get tired of people on here building up certain Coaches..It gets sickening after a while...It's the same ones!! A few of these Coaches move from School to School chasing the talent....

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

1pm game Finals

Wheelersburg 35 Minford 29
Waverly 61 Warren 56 Trey Roberson 30 points, Brayden Saliee 17
Trimble 49 Notre Dame 48 Blake Guffy 29 points, Strickland 18

more updates here viewtopic.php?f=4&t=90466&start=60

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
downatthehalf
Waterboy

Post by downatthehalf »

Fairland definitely has talent…there are NO hold backs on this team, and one transfer. Check your facts before you post!!!

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

i have all the facts i need over the past few years about Fairlands hold backs and move ins....I don't need to go back to remind you..It's a waste of my time... Carry on....

Sidethrower
Waterboy

Post by Sidethrower »

Are the games being streamed? If so, where?

Sidethrower
Waterboy

Post by Sidethrower »

SVC Network on YouTube

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

3rd

Jackson 36 Logan Elm 35
Western 39 Federal Hocking 36