Varsity

Re: DIII - Southeast District Tournament

Post by mrwonderful »

I'm out of here!!!!!

MattyIce
Freshman Team

Post by MattyIce »

It’s no coincidence that the four teams in the District Finals are very disciplined on both ends of the floor. They all play good, solid team defense and they all play unselfish and work to get high percentage shots on the offensive end. They don’t turn the ball over and they limit second chance opportunities. They play the game the way it is supposed to be played!!!!

Jonjon
Freshman Team

Post by Jonjon »

mrwonderful wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:16 am Nooo 92 You're wrong....3 strikes and your out!!!!...He fouls Porter before he shoots....Alexander wins!!! He didn't....He had 2 more chances to do it in Overtime. This lose was on the Coach....I don't call it strategy to foul up 3 with seconds left when 2 points can't beat you, but a 3 sends it to OT..I call it Basketball smarts!!! Several things would had to go fairlands way to send it to OT fouling porter. execution...lmao You go ahead and take up for the Coach but you know I'm right. Its a shame Alexander lose when he didn't have to happen....Coach speed won it for Fairland!!!!!!! That will be the headlines!!!!!! I'm bout finished with this site..To much Ass kissing,,,,
So your saying if Alexander had coach Speed they would’ve won, right?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

mrwonderful wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:16 am Nooo 92 You're wrong....3 strikes and your out!!!!...He fouls Porter before he shoots....Alexander wins!!! He didn't....He had 2 more chances to do it in Overtime. This lose was on the Coach....I don't call it strategy to foul up 3 with seconds left when 2 points can't beat you, but a 3 sends it to OT..I call it Basketball smarts!!! Several things would had to go fairlands way to send it to OT fouling porter. execution...lmao You go ahead and take up for the Coach but you know I'm right. Its a shame Alexander lose when he didn't have to happen....Coach speed won it for Fairland!!!!!!! That will be the headlines!!!!!! I'm bout finished with this site..To much Ass kissing,,,,
You can’t spell a 4 letter word but have all the coaching answers.

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

When a poster like I 92 know you're right and resort to using the Grammar card play book. People like I 92 try to deflect the fact your right by suggesting you're a dumb arse in his smart ass cute way. See I92 knows the odds favored fouling shooter putting him at the free throw line where several things had to happen for Fairland to win.... Three different times!!!!! Regulation and the 2 OT. However, I 92 is a kiss Ass who wants to stay in favor with the clan..He's a fence straddler. A phony..... No I don't have all the answers!!!! However, I know the odds said to foul Porter and not let him tie game with a 3!!!!! You don't have the Balls to say it cause you want be loved by the Country club on here...lol...A good CEO doesn't want to hear bull-poop about the finances even if it's bad news..He wants someone who tells it like it is...On here is a bunch of Sunshine Pumping by you and several others

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

Jon Jon...good try!!! I'm saying i could grab any drunk out of a bar in Huntington and they would have known to foul in that situation especially with a good 3 point shooter shooting...If you want to throw speedo's name in there go right ahead..... He's the next Tarkanian!!!!!runnin Rebels!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEBELS!!!!!!! lmao!!!!!!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Mr. Wonderful

Give me the specifics a bit more and I’ll debate/discuss the issue.

How much time was left when Porter shot the ball?…I need to know that before I reply. Thanks

Sidethrower
Waterboy

Post by Sidethrower »

Are the D3 district championships being streamed online? If so, where?

prep360
Waterboy

Post by prep360 »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:09 pm
prep360 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:00 pm another early exit for mad maddox , the talent this guys had he should have a bunch of district titles

Alex win over Fairland no surprise , WEAK
Maddox was the 8 seed against the best team

You aren’t even trolling good now
Burg was8 seed ?
great coaches win in the big games!

Mr, Wonderfull has you and this site pegged

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

prep360 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:53 pm
prep360 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:00 pm another early exit for mad maddox , the talent this guys had he should have a bunch of district titles

Alex win over Fairland no surprise , WEAK

Burg was8 seed ?

Then don’t visit 🤷🏻‍♂️

prep360
Waterboy

Post by prep360 »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:02 pm
prep360 wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:53 pm

Burg was8 seed ?

Then don’t visit 🤷🏻‍♂️
I can use a good laugh every now and then,I figure another weekya all be done for the year :mrgreen:

Return to “Boys Basketball”