Tuesday 12/15 scores

Poo Bear
SEOP

Re: Tuesday 12/15 scores

Post by Poo Bear »

ma77ox wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:
ma77ox wrote:
Yeah he played, All our players weren't playing good ball tonight. Was definitely almost a trap game...By far the worst game shooting only like 29%

On a side note. If you are a visiting team at Jackson, don't take anything other then water or popcorn in the gym...However if your Jackson feel free to take whatever you want in there. Yes the guy was telling everyone from Meigs side it wasn't allowed. But look over to Jackson side and all you seen was pop bottle sitting around. I would think the $2 parking charge would cover any spills....Crazy.
So it wasn't a trap game, glad you admitted that.

Sounds like you should've just stayed home. Was the popcorn plentiful? My son mischievously snuck some sour patch kids in....did you see that? You going to complain about the refs next? Did someone on the Jackson side forget to remove their hat during the anthem?
Didn't have any of the popcorn, was told it was good, and I if you were on Jackson side you didn't have to sneak anything in, you were allowed....Sounds like your raising your kid right by allowing him to sneak stuff though...great job on that.

Nope not one word about the refs, they let them play. And not sure if one forgot to remove their hat, hope not, that be pretty disrespectful.
Played bad , shot bad , however you wanna say it, Jackson had chances to meat Meigs . Meigs is not in VC league and will get rolled.
The Meigs player throwing the ball at the Hacnson player and not getting T"d up says enough about the refs

Oh and the Meigs guy who came over and cussed out the Jackson administrator after the game , you looked like a complete clown.

ballsdeep30
Waterboy

Post by ballsdeep30 »

Ironman92 wrote:
ma77ox wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:
Yes he did ....whole game
Yeah he played, All our players weren't playing good ball tonight. Was definitely almost a trap game...By far the worst game shooting only like 29%

On a side note. If you are a visiting team at Jackson, don't take anything other then water or popcorn in the gym...However if your Jackson feel free to take whatever you want in there. Yes the guy was telling everyone from Meigs side it wasn't allowed. But look over to Jackson side and all you seen was pop bottle sitting around. I would think the $2 parking charge would cover any spills....Crazy.

Sounds like you should've just stayed home. Was the popcorn plentiful? My son mischievously snuck some sour patch kids in....did you see that? You going to complain about the refs next? Did someone on the Jackson side forget to remove their hat during the anthem?
Now that you say something about it, the refs were terrible. How many illegal screens did the "ironmen" get away with? The way the marauders have been playing, Jackson shouldnt have been within 20 points of the marauders. Meigs had 1 bad game where nobody shot the ball well and Jackson thought they could compete. I think there's some spilled pop up top on the away side you might need to clean up.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

ballsdeep30 wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:
ma77ox wrote:

Now that you say something about it, the refs were terrible. How many illegal screens did the "ironmen" get away with? The way the marauders have been playing, Jackson shouldnt have been within 20 points of the marauders. Meigs had 1 bad game where nobody shot the ball well and Jackson thought they could compete. I think there's some spilled pop up top on the away side you might need to clean up.

Jackson didn't think they could compete , they did compete with Meigs. Not competing was what Meigs did in football

ballsdeep30
Waterboy

Post by ballsdeep30 »

Poo Bear wrote:
ballsdeep30 wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:

Jackson didn't think they could compete , they did compete with Meigs. Not competing was what Meigs did in football

So kind of what Jackson did day 2 of the baseball game? Played dead?

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

ballsdeep30 wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:
ma77ox wrote:

Did the boy with 15 points shoot poorly? Thought he was a nice player. Sheets was lightning quick and I didn't think he looked to score that much throughout the game. I was asking how many times he shot because I didn't think it was very much.

Meigs shot the 3 ball good in the first half I thought....thought Jackson adjusted good to that.

I honestly didn't see any illegal screens but there could've been several. I thought Meigs had some issues finishing when the penetrated the lane and I thought Jackson fought hard to minimize second shots or easy finishes.

Our freshman shot poorly....some due to good defense and some due to just poor shooting.

In the JV contest I thought Jackson struggled a decent but because Meigs was excellent on defense.

I was blown away that a technical wasn't given to the player who fired the ball in disgust of being fouled in an obvious foul situation.

Good luck to the Meigs kids the rest of the way.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

ballsdeep30 wrote:
Poo Bear wrote:
ballsdeep30 wrote:

So kind of what Jackson did day 2 of the baseball game? Played dead?
Jackson lost and made no excuses

Lovebball42
Freshman Team

Post by Lovebball42 »

Waterford had 27 turnovers but still finds a way to win with a 65-59 victory in crown city

ballsdeep30
Waterboy

Post by ballsdeep30 »

Poo Bear wrote:
ma77ox wrote:
Ironman92 wrote:

Didn't have any of the popcorn, was told it was good, and I if you were on Jackson side you didn't have to sneak anything in, you were allowed....Sounds like your raising your kid right by allowing him to sneak stuff though...great job on that.

Nope not one word about the refs, they let them play. And not sure if one forgot to remove their hat, hope not, that be pretty disrespectful.
Played bad , shot bad , however you wanna say it, Jackson had chances to meat Meigs . Meigs is not in VC league and will get rolled.
The Meigs player throwing the ball at the Hacnson player and not getting T"d up says enough about the refs

He didnt "throw" the ball at him. He was being pushed out of bounds, which is a blocking call that he finally got. Threw the ball off him to go out of bounds because the official obviously wasnt blowing his whistle.

Oh and the Meigs guy who came over and cussed out the Jackson administrator after the game , you looked like a complete clown.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

play ball

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

ballsdeep30 wrote:
Poo Bear wrote:
ma77ox wrote:

He didnt "throw" the ball at him. He was being pushed out of bounds, which is a blocking call that he finally got. Threw the ball off him to go out of bounds because the official obviously wasnt blowing his whistle.

Agree the official wasn't blowing his whistle
Didn't call the obvious travels by the mauraders late in the game

The point is local refs are not perfect. Either side could always find something to say we got screwed
The game was close and fun to watch. I just hate when people say , it was only close because of this or that
If one team is so much better than the other after 32 minutes of play that team will take control of the game. These teams were pretty even and thus the close game.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Poo Bear wrote:
ballsdeep30 wrote:
Poo Bear wrote:

The point is local refs are not perfect. Either side could always find something to say we got screwed
The game was close and fun to watch. I just hate when people say , it was only close because of this or that
If one team is so much better than the other after 32 minutes of play that team will take control of the game. These teams were pretty even and thus the close game.
Meigs and Jackson is pretty well even? Wellston beat you all by 1 point, We beat Wellston by 37...You all average around 49 points a game, we average about 72 points a game...We had a bad game, you all had your normal game.

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

ma77ox wrote:
Poo Bear wrote:
ballsdeep30 wrote:

Meigs and Jackson is pretty well even? Wellston beat you all by 1 point, We beat Wellston by 37...You all average around 49 points a game, we average about 72 points a game...We had a bad game, you all had your normal game.[/quot

Sure man. Whatever makes you feel better . Did you have some players not make the trip?
I have seen wellston Meigs and VC . VC will go right through your soft 1-3-1 zone. Meigs is a decent team but nothing special by any means. So ok your much better than Jackson . You must've had a bad Night during football too since Jackson shredded your swish cheese defense. I'm done with this. See you at alumni stadium next fall. Good luck

FannyPack
Freshman Team

Post by FannyPack »

I can't wait until Meigs has a bad night against Alexander and VC and lose those games. I'm sure they will just be bad nights and nothing that the opponent did.

And by the way, good teams don't blame underwhelming performances on bad games. But, it is easier to not give credit than to give credit, I guess.

2015-2016 Basketball Pick 'Em Champion while picking correctly 81% of the time.
Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

ma77ox wrote: Meigs and Jackson is pretty well even? Wellston beat you all by 1 point, We beat Wellston by 37...You all average around 49 points a game, we average about 72 points a game...We had a bad game, you all had your normal game.
Yeah but that Meigs game at Wellston, ummm well it was a trap game for us, ummm and the refs were horrible, and ummm there were a lot of moving screens set by you guys, and ummm they let the visitors side stands have candy and soft drinks but the home side stands well we could only have water and ummm our fans were down because we didn't get that energy burst and were not able to cheer loud since we couldn't eat and drink sugar products, yeah and ummm we only shot 28.999% from the field and we usually are much better than that, and ummm the reason we shot bad was it was an off night, no one from Meigs made us take poor shots we were just off.

Just wait till we travel to Meigs and can have sugar in our drinks and food...we will cheer loud and have energy and we will not lose by 37. Your refs will be better they will call all the moving screens and we will shoot like we normally shoot.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Dandy Don your funny....actually wellston is more talented than Meigs .....

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

Dandy Don wrote:
ma77ox wrote: Meigs and Jackson is pretty well even? Wellston beat you all by 1 point, We beat Wellston by 37...You all average around 49 points a game, we average about 72 points a game...We had a bad game, you all had your normal game.
Yeah but that Meigs game at Wellston, ummm well it was a trap game for us, ummm and the refs were horrible, and ummm there were a lot of moving screens set by you guys, and ummm they let the visitors side stands have candy and soft drinks but the home side stands well we could only have water and ummm our fans were down because we didn't get that energy burst and were not able to cheer loud since we couldn't eat and drink sugar products, yeah and ummm we only shot 28.999% from the field and we usually are much better than that, and ummm the reason we shot bad was it was an off night, no one from Meigs made us take poor shots we were just off.

Just wait till we travel to Meigs and can have sugar in our drinks and food...we will cheer loud and have energy and we will not lose by 37. Your refs will be better they will call all the moving screens and we will shoot like we normally shoot.
See ya in marauderland

Yeah Wellston is so much better, Have they beaten anyone with a Win?

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Poo Bear wrote:Dandy Don your funny....actually wellston is more talented than Meigs .....
:lol:

ballsdeep30
Waterboy

Post by ballsdeep30 »

Poo Bear wrote:Dandy Don your funny....actually wellston is more talented than Meigs .....

It appeared that way when they couldn't stop the marauders the whole second half. A real nail biter to watch!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

ballsdeep30 wrote:

It appeared that way when they couldn't stop the marauders the whole second half. A real nail biter to watch!
I never said wellston was a better team, but individually wellston has better athletes than Meigs.

Why wellston isn't better is a mystery.

Like I said from what I've seen

vinton county

Then way way way below them is Meigs and wellston and even below them is river valley

I hear Alex is good also

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

ballsdeep30 wrote:

Wellston just had a bad second half , nothing Meigs did

Return to “Boys Basketball”