South Gallia beats Gallipolis in a barn burner 60-59 in OT

svac83
SE

Re: South Gallia beats Gallipolis in a barn burner 60-59 in OT

Post by svac83 »

well i will leave this alone on a game thread. bu must say i see less politics now and less personal agendas, now perceptions will always be there but that is probably true. As far as coach rife goes. if he continues to get kids behind him everyone else will get on board.

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

Rebel Yell wrote:It's just too bad GA had to play against kids who should be wearing their jerseys

Maybe someone will fix the train wreck in their athletic department

Until then we will gladly take their athletes !!!!
Tranfers are sadly just part of today's game. After the old 4 county schools consolidated no benefited more than GA. They had a bunch of county kids and still have kids playing that actually live in the county district. That road goes both ways.

bighead
All State

Post by bighead »

Jmo Riffe is a stepping stone will be gone soon but who ever takes over has got to have some stronger football ties and well know for it.

Spud
Riding the Bench

Post by Spud »

Osborne was one of the best coaches in the state. He could do more with very limited talent than almost anyone. His teams played fundamental basketball. I've seen them push Portsmouth to the hilt when PHS had far, far better talent. But, in today's world, you have to please the grandstand coaches. I guess he didn't do that. GA will probably never have another great coach like him, again.

Return to “Boys Basketball”