HaPpY nEw YeAr !!! - pfloyd - 2016 The Year of N.E.D. !

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

HaPpY nEw YeAr !!! - pfloyd - 2016 The Year of N.E.D. !

Post by pfloyd »

HaPpY nEw YeAr !!! 2016 ! the Year Of N.E.D. (No Evidence of Disease) !!!

... I have been fighting cancer now for 5 years !!! I go to OSU The James on Jan 21st for CT scans/blood draws and the all important "where do I stand" appointment with my oncologist ... I have asked the Head Coach everyday now for 5 years to "give me more playing time" ..."put more time on the game clock for me" ... he has answered all of those prayers - I'm still here, still battling still looking for N.E.D. ... I'm asking Coach tonight - the first night of 2016 - "let me STAY in the game Coach" ... thank you to all of you who have followed my fight with cancer for the almost 5 years now ... your support has been a godsend ... this IS the year ! I BELIEVE !!! 2016 The Year of N.E.D. !!!

Wffan
JV Team

Re: HaPpY nEw YeAr !!! - pfloyd - 2016 The Year of N.E.D. !

Post by Wffan »

Happy New Years Pfloyd! Westfall community is behind you and will be praying to the Coach as well. You are much appreciated.

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

Thankful everyday. Just had my thyroid check and was normal and after wearing a monitor for a month an ekg for my afib. It was good and dont have to go back for 6 months for regular checkup. Thankful that this season I have been able to attend all the games home and away.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

many good health year to everyone

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Hoop Wizard
Waterboy

Post by Hoop Wizard »

Happy New Year and thankful for people like Pfloyd who continue to know and praise "The Head Coach" for all he has done for us! Prayers your way!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

peake71 wrote:Thankful everyday. Just had my thyroid check and was normal and after wearing a monitor for a month an ekg for my afib. It was good and dont have to go back for 6 months for regular checkup. Thankful that this season I have been able to attend all the games home and away.
... great to hear peake71 !!! awesome news - makes you appreciate LIFE so much ... looking forward to seeing you & the Chesapeake folks next week !

peake71
All Conference

Post by peake71 »

I am ready for the Beasts as it is a great day of bball for the area.
I enjoyed last weekend as The Peake played in Newark. I saw soon real good basketball and I watched not only The Peake but the other games as well.

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Good luck pfloyd! You're going to win this fight. I'll be saying an extra prayer for you to get to N.E.D.

I've told you of my battle over the past few years and especially this past year and I'm happy to say that I'm winning my battle, even though it's a day by day situation, I believe in our Coach and his game plan more than ever!

It's crazy, but being able to get out and watch games has been a huge help. What may seem like a small thing to a lot of people, is a huge thing for me. Have a great 2016 everyone.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

2016 the year of N.E.D and Athens finally beats Warren

minford17
Varsity

Post by minford17 »

Prayers to you.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

danicalifornia wrote:Good luck pfloyd! You're going to win this fight. I'll be saying an extra prayer for you to get to N.E.D.

I've told you of my battle over the past few years and especially this past year and I'm happy to say that I'm winning my battle, even though it's a day by day situation, I believe in our Coach and his game plan more than ever!

It's crazy, but being able to get out and watch games has been a huge help. What may seem like a small thing to a lot of people, is a huge thing for me. Have a great 2016 everyone.

... great to hear daniC - you have always been a positive person ! perseverance & belief in yourself is the key - throw in the support of the many - make s for an unbeatable combination - TEAM ... so glad to hear things are coming together for you my friend ... It WILL BE a Happy New Year of that I'm sure ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”