Western @ Eastern

Western24
Freshman Team

Western @ Eastern

Post by Western24 »

Always a fun rivalry to watch. Hoping for a close hard fought game.

Thoughts and predictions ?

brown22
Varsity

Re: Western @ Eastern

Post by brown22 »

eastern been playing great ball as of late Ethan leist has been pretty dominate the last few games like to see clay Martin keep looking to score in 2nd half seems to score bout 10 or so in 1st half and stops looking to score tyler hale has been a big presence in the post playing great basketball the gambil boy seems to be a big strong kid down low I like the eagles by 10 but they have to play good basketball like always if u are not ready to play the Indians Kyle Miller and his boys will send u away with a loss should be a good game.GO EAGLES.

GO EAGLES
buckcc
Freshman Team

Post by buckcc »

Does the S.O.C. have a web site

eagle country
Freshman Team

Post by eagle country »

buckcc wrote:Does the S.O.C. have a web site
They did have one but that was in 2005-2006 I don't think they have one anymore

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

hoping this game still happens

GO EAGLES
eagle country
Freshman Team

Post by eagle country »

Throw the records out the door in this one doesn't matter always a good one both coaches will have each team ready to fight for 32 minutes tonight I'm taking eagles by 8

brown22
Varsity

Post by brown22 »

well coach barrick and the boys came through for us eagles faithful by a score of 46-35 tonight. wasn't a pretty game at all but a win is a win this time of year and we will take it. clay Martin came through tonight when we couldn't seem to get in a good offensive grove knocking down some big 3s I got him unofficially at 16 points and 7 boards and Ethan leist with 10 point 5 boards and tyler hale with 8 point 6 boardsto lead the eagles tonight.

GO EAGLES
asb
Freshman Team

Post by asb »

eagle country wrote:Throw the records out the door in this one doesn't matter always a good one both coaches will have each team ready to fight for 32 minutes tonight I'm taking eagles by 8
You were close

EPN
Freshman Team

Post by EPN »

Every win is big this time of the year , some big shots from clay Martin , and I have been impressed with Gabe Gambill, he is extremely strong , and has some nice post moves , he is going to b a big help for Eastern's inside game as we move late into the season .
Western played really hard , as they always do , Kyle Miller is one of the best young coaches around , he seems to get the most out of his kids , western has some young talent there as well , their future is in good hands with coach Miller .

Return to “Boys Basketball”