Valley @ Minford 1/15

brown22
Varsity

Re: Valley @ Minford 1/15

Post by brown22 »

I knew this would be a good game congrats to minford they are a great team. valley is a great team I'm betting they turn right around and keep on winning both team are good.

GO EAGLES
Falcon 89
Waterboy

Post by Falcon 89 »

Great game Minford . That being said this was first time attending a game this yr. I did notice one thing NO football players on the floor for the Falcons . After having some conversation with some Alum . Seems kinda out of the norm. Then found out the Shepard kid was hurt in summer ball. Or open gym type thing ..hope new Football Coach puts a stop to the summer BBall thing .

Primetime
Waterboy

Post by Primetime »

Falcons 89, what a stupid thing to say. Apparently you do not support minford athletics and just support the football team. Coach shoemaker and coach daniels have always got along and worked together. Shepherd, thoroughman, compton, gray, mccormick, tilley all play football. Thats 1/2 the varsity team. Good observation. Please enlighten us to your other grand ideas about how the new football coach should run his program.

my2sense
Waterboy

Post by my2sense »

Primetime wrote:Falcons 89, what a stupid thing to say. Apparently you do not support minford athletics and just support the football team. Coach shoemaker and coach daniels have always got along and worked together. Shepherd, thoroughman, compton, gray, mccormick, tilley all play football. Thats 1/2 the varsity team. Good observation. Please enlighten us to your other grand ideas about how the new football coach should run his program.
Agree 100% Primetime! Evidentally Falcon89 had a poor observation last night. All those players you have mentioned play football. Coach Shoemaker and Coach Daniels have ALWAYS worked great together in the summer months. For a multi sport athlete to excel in sports, it's a must now days to play year around.

FalconFever02
Freshman Team

Post by FalconFever02 »

Falcon 89 wrote:Great game Minford . That being said this was first time attending a game this yr. I did notice one thing NO football players on the floor for the Falcons . After having some conversation with some Alum . Seems kinda out of the norm. Then found out the Shepard kid was hurt in summer ball. Or open gym type thing ..hope new Football Coach puts a stop to the summer BBall thing .
:lol: June is the biggest month in the basketball off-season pal. EVERY program has it, and it is quite normal, so I wouldn't really call it a "thing." Good grief.

Return to “Boys Basketball”