pfloyd gets a "W" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: pfloyd gets a "W" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by pfloyd »

Jay Bruce wrote:CONGRATULATIONS pfloyd !!!!!!!!!! That's some awesome news and it's good to see such a wonderful ambassador of the game will be around this site for many more years to come.
... thanks so much Jay Bruce ... how's Logan doing ?!!! - it looks like I will be around to do some Official "unofficial" Napkin Stats for that young man after all !!!

Rodeo1
Varsity

Post by Rodeo1 »

Congrats from Adams county.

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Congrats, Pfloyd. Great news. I'm really gonna miss the SEOAL after 90 years.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

jottings wrote:Congrats, Pfloyd. Great news. I'm really gonna miss the SEOAL after 90 years.
I'm with you on that one Jottings - Gallia Academy NOT in the SEOAL ? who'd a thought that would happen? ... Our good friends, Ollie & gahs4ever/Steve Eberts would have a boat load of "opines" on this one wouldn't they Jottings ?!!!

The Inspector
Varsity

Post by The Inspector »

That is so Great Pink Floyd!! I am a 5-time melanoma survivor. So far I have been fortunate enough to have caught these things before they began to get to the danger land. One was real close. I had 2 spots that were no bigger than pencil dots. Continue to have so many issues. Sun damage to a fair complected person is like pouring gas on a fire. I look like in some areas like i have been in 14 knife fights in the Shamrock Saloon in Logan Ohio :lol: ..My story is different than yours in severity,but yet similar in nature. Very proud of your bravery. i know who you are and you know who i am too. Now if you only knew anything or had any love for hoops!!....maybe we could talk!! Plus you are from Logan :lol: .....Floyd...you are a great example and a great man in my book. Happy for your results and continued good health

tossithigh
Freshman Team

Post by tossithigh »

Awesome news!!!! All that dancing must have helped. The prayers from all your friends on the Preps didn't hurt either. Best "W" a hoops junkie like you could have.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

Prayers answered ! Now stay ahead of the curve !

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I am so happy for you. Glad we will have you around for many many years to come.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
beaverlover
SE

Post by beaverlover »

Awesome news buddy! Congrats! You are a huge reason this site is what it is and hope to see the "elite 8" rankings for years to come!

PTownhoops
Riding the Bench

Post by PTownhoops »

Congrats Floyd !!!! You are the man!!!!!

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Great to hear that news, Pfloyd!!! Throughout your ordeal you have maintained a positive attitude and you seemed to never let the cancer get you downhearted. It takes a very strong individual mentally to not get depressed over those circumstances. I think the Great Physician definitely wants to see pfloyd for many more years watching hoops.

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

... thanks everyone ... I have been on cloud nine since I got the news last Thursday - a new lease on "A LIFE" ... I'm staying in the game for as long as "coach" will keep giving me playing time ... thank you all for the support for what has been 5 years ...

Return to “Boys Basketball”