JV Team

Re: Trimble @ South Gallia 2-6-16

Post by 1906 »

trimble wins

Rebelcat
All Conference

Post by Rebelcat »

osumufan wrote:South Gallia was screwed by the refs again!
I hope your being sarcastic. The officials did not screw the Rebels. The Rebels screwed the Rebels.

The physical abilities have always been there . It's the mental part of the game that cost SG tonight.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

The officials that worked this game are three of the top ones in Southeastern Ohio. You very well could see any of these officials in the sectional, district, and regionals. Who knows one of the them may have a state game. Heck one of them is a Big Ten Football official. The game was called physical just like it will be called in the tournament. As a player you have to adjust to the officials not the officials adjust to the players. Now the Rebels can go several ways but I hope they learn from this and improve so they can make a run in the tournament. If they make excuses like some do on here then this season will end as a disappointment just like last year did.

I hope this group learns from this game and works to improve. You have to execute the fundamentals such as boxing out and taking care of the ball. SG did not necessarily shoot that well tonight and hit the boards that well in this game. You know that something will go wrong in any game so you have to overcome things that happen.

Heck was talking with one of the players from the 2011-12 team and we both agreed if that group had had the District Final game that year SG would have made it to the Regionals. We even joked that Danny and Dalton might have put a few guys in the hospital.

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

Total sarcasm! Lol

Rebels0n3️⃣
Waterboy

Post by Rebels0n3️⃣ »

Rebelcat wrote:
osumufan wrote:South Gallia was screwed by the refs again!
I hope your being sarcastic. The officials did not screw the Rebels. The Rebels screwed the Rebels.

The physical abilities have always been there . It's the mental part of the game that cost SG tonight.
No way
These guys played their hearts but couldn't beat the team in black and white

People keep taking my name and pretending to be me. But I look in the mirror and I am still me! Strange. Is this some alternate universe?
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

topic is close to being locked

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Spud
Riding the Bench

Post by Spud »

Too much Howie. If they meet in the tournament, Howie will get 'em, again.

Return to “Boys Basketball”