TOURNAMENT DRAW SUNDAY!

Falcon01
S

Re: TOURNAMENT DRAW SUNDAY!

Post by Falcon01 »

I'd definitely rather play Sheridan than Athens, jmo though. Athens has a player who can go nuts... that's can be a big time problem at any time.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

rosemount guy wrote:
bman wrote:
TravisHill22 wrote:That's what I thought they would get and how can they give a team with 3 losses the 4 seed
Without seeing the entire bracket, Meigs is probably getting dinged a little bit for their non-league schedule and also struggling a little going into the draw.

The other question is how many coaches had already voted due to the deadline before Meigs' win over Alex on Friday?

I can understand if Meigs fans are a little upset, since they did beat Warren head-to-head. But my stance all along are these five teams are basically even and can be sorted out any which way.
No dog in this fight but the 3 hours after the Friday game is when the votes should have been submitted if any doubt of friday win changes things. That's unfair to have the Friday game no included if Midnight is the deadline. jmo
But if you have a road game an hour away on Friday night and aren't getting home until 11pm or after... The question needs to be if these brackets aren't being released until late Sunday afternoon then why can't voting be continued to Sunday at noon so we get all the games in before the draw? This would give coaches the chance to sit down and fully evaluate everything before casting their vote.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Falcon01 wrote:I'd definitely rather play Sheridan than Athens, jmo though. Athens has a player who can go nuts... that's can be a big time problem at any time.
I believe Lutz is out for the season with an injury.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Falcon01 wrote:I'd definitely rather play Sheridan than Athens, jmo though. Athens has a player who can go nuts... that's can be a big time problem at any time.
The Athens player you speak of is out for the season. Broken foot.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

bman wrote:

Oh I missed that... or maybe now I do remember it being talked about. That's changes everything for sure. My bad.

ma77ox
Varsity

Post by ma77ox »

I'm not sure Meigs beating Alexander really would have had an impact...Yes Alexander is very good, but they are a D3 and I don't think they look at that as much as us TVC-Ohio fans.

People Have The Right To Their Opinion, And You Have The Right To Ignore It.
bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Falcon01 wrote:
bman wrote:

Oh I missed that... or maybe now I do remember it being talked about. That's changes everything for sure. My bad.
No problem. There is a lot to keep track of.

rosemount guy
Freshman Team

Post by rosemount guy »

bman wrote:
rosemount guy wrote:
bman wrote:
Without seeing the entire bracket, Meigs is probably getting dinged a little bit for their non-league schedule and also struggling a little going into the draw.

The other question is how many coaches had already voted due to the deadline before Meigs' win over Alex on Friday?

I can understand if Meigs fans are a little upset, since they did beat Warren head-to-head. But my stance all along are these five teams are basically even and can be sorted out any which way.
No dog in this fight but the 3 hours after the Friday game is when the votes should have been submitted if any doubt of friday win changes things. That's unfair to have the Friday game no included if Midnight is the deadline. jmo
But if you have a road game an hour away on Friday night and aren't getting home until 11pm or after... The question needs to be if these brackets aren't being released until late Sunday afternoon then why can't voting be continued to Sunday at noon so we get all the games in before the draw? This would give coaches the chance to sit down and fully evaluate everything before casting their vote.
No disagreement ,just saying the Friday games should not be discarded and should reflect team record at Friday midnight. Type fast lol.

TravisHill22
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill22 »

I'll be shocked if LE got the 1 seed

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

I'll go with my guess being
Vc 1
Fu 3
Le 5

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Its 3:32 ...they voted Friday night ... where the hell are the brackets ... lol

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

It's on the Seodab site now

Go Blue
Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

93Bulldog wrote:Its 3:32 ...they voted Friday night ... where the hell are the brackets ... lol

No kidding

TravisHill22
Freshman Team

Post by TravisHill22 »

The brackets are out and it's Meigs/LE in the 1st round with the winner getting FU

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Falcon01 wrote:I'll go with my guess being
Vc 1
Fu 3
Le 5
VC losing to Athens & Alex will sting ...

I'm going

1. FU
3. VC
5. LE

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

93Bulldog wrote:
Falcon01 wrote:I'll go with my guess being
Vc 1
Fu 3
Le 5
VC losing to Athens & Alex will sting ...

I'm going

1. FU
3. VC
5. LE
I didn't wanna be bias to my falcons. Lol

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

I'd rather have the 1 or 5 to avoid Unioto in the district semis.

Falcon01
S

Post by Falcon01 »

Congrats to my falcons, but having the 1 on this side means little. There are 5 teams in here who can win this side. Gonna be fun to watch.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Dundas wrote:I'd rather have the 1 or 5 to avoid Unioto in the district semis.
Unioto barely beat Washington. Vinton beat Washington 60-53

Return to “Boys Basketball”