Warren Warriors 2016-17

Whs95fan
S

Warren Warriors 2016-17

Post by Whs95fan »

Haven't heard much talk from anyone about Warren yet this year, any insight into how their summer went or how they'll be this year? Any word on Coach Duckworth coming back?

Go Blue
marklduckworth
Freshman Team

Re: Warren Warriors 2016-17

Post by marklduckworth »

No need to beat around the bush......Both of my sons are attending Warren. One is at the high school and one is at the middle school. I will be beside Coach Maddox this season which I think is year # 16 together for us. There you have it from the horses mouth.

tigerblue
Freshman Team

Post by tigerblue »

marklduckworth wrote:No need to beat around the bush......Both of my sons are attending Warren. One is at the high school and one is at the middle school. I will be beside Coach Maddox this season which I think is year # 16 together for us. There you have it from the horses mouth.

Congrats Coach!!! I'm sure big blue nation is thrilled to have you back. Marietta dropped the ball on this one. You're better off anyway, especially if Guimond is still running the show for the Tigers. The guy is lazy and isn't willing to put forth the time and effort, nor does he understand what it takes, to build a basketball program. Good luck to you and rest of "Warrior Nation" this year.

Whs95fan
S

Post by Whs95fan »

Congrats coach, glad to have you back on the sidelines this year!

Go Blue
pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Welcome home Coach Duckworth ... What you did at Marietta? put them right where they will be very competitive this year in the post season tourney ... I was more than impressed with the performance in the Logan D2 sectional last year ... I AM POSITIVE that Coach Maddox is more than happy to have your youngin's in Warren uniforms ... nothing like getting a starting PG or 2 in the pipeline ... Looking forward seeing the Warren COACHING TEAM back together ... best of luck Coach ...

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

We are glad to have him back!

Return to “Boys Basketball”