OHIOBuckeyes
Waterboy

Trimble at Vinton County 11/30

Post by OHIOBuckeyes »

Whats everyone think?

freakintheseat
Freshman Team

Post by freakintheseat »

I think this will be alot like the Southern game, the Vikes will dominate. But, when you are in a place like the Vikes are, you have a target on your back and EVERYONE brings their A-Game! The Vikes will be ready.
How is Jake doing? Heard he re-injured his ankle. Hope he is ready to go against Zane-Trace.
Go Vikes :twisted:

BLUEGRASSVIKE
Varsity

Post by BLUEGRASSVIKE »

VC wins this one by as many as they want. Too much size, too much depth, too much Guthrie. Just too many weapons. Look for the sophs. (Dyl Guthrie, Allen, Grillo) to get a lot of playing time in this one, just like the Southern game. This early season playing time will help get these younger players the experience needed come touney time. The Vikes, although a very good team now, will only get better as the year goes on. And the younger players will be a BIG part of the success to this season.

GO VIKES!!!!!!!

beleagle05
JV Team

Post by beleagle05 »

Gotta go with Vinton big in this one. I say by about 25.

IN TRESSEL WE TRUST
hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

BLUEGRASSVIKE wrote:VC wins this one by as many as they want.

Ya think Bluegrass? Why not say the sky is blue or grass is green. VC's JV team could win this game by 20. The Tomcats dont have much this year VC dominates and Guthrie teaches school. The starters will be eating hot dogs and hitting on cheerleaders by the 4th. In short VC huge 68-32.

VIKED_MAN
Varsity

Post by VIKED_MAN »

GO VIKES
HATERAID GET A HAIRCUT!
I WAS ASKED TODAY WHY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN AWHILE, NOW I HAVE.
THANKS FOR NOTICING.
VIKES HUGE AT HOME.

[/b]

millerpitcher06
Waterboy

Post by millerpitcher06 »

i really dont think trimble has a chance

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

why does vinont county play d4 schools if they are that strong? wouldn't vinton county be better off playing a schedule like chillicothe plays?

Kenneth Bixx
Waterboy

Post by Kenneth Bixx »

The TVC still mandates 3 games against the other division, therefore, VC plays half of the Hocking. This is the last time you will see these schools on the schedule, I would guess.

FrankieG
Freshman Team

Post by FrankieG »

Captain Jack wrote:
HaterAid wrote:The starters will be eating hot dogs and hitting on cheerleaders by the 4th.

Doubt if any cheerleaders will be getting hit on. It is a well known fact that the majority of the Viking players have girlfriends that lead them around by the nose.

CJ, THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!! :lol:

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

It is a little known fact that, the Hocking wanted to play the Ohio schools. At the Athletic Directors' meeting those Hocking AD's lobbied very hard to get Vinton County on their schedules. Why you might ask? Money! Those smaller schools did not want to lose those gates and concessions. It is a known fact that Vinton County travels very well. Among the ADs it was quietly referred to has the "Vinton County Rule."

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Here is the question of the day..........if the league mandates that we have to play three games against the Hocking Division, why don't those games count in league standings? They still count as non-league games. It just does not make any sense to me.

At least this will be the last year for that. I think it's fine to play each other if both schools agree to it, but you should not be forced to play them.

For NY, it makes sense to play Trimble and Federal Hocking every year, but that is about it. I'd like to see some more variety in the schedule.

junkie
Waterboy

Post by junkie »

Im takin VC by the score of their choice. I like to see Trimble lose at anything though

REDMEN FAN
Freshman Team

Post by REDMEN FAN »

vc

freakintheseat
Freshman Team

Post by freakintheseat »

One more day!! Is Jake Prater okay to play? (I hope)
Go Vikes :twisted:

AndyDufresne
Waterboy

Post by AndyDufresne »

ttt
Last edited by AndyDufresne on Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

MOBSTERMAN
Freshman Team

Post by MOBSTERMAN »

I hope that trimble can compete and give the vikes a game
maybe give the vikes sumthin 2 have to work on in practice

VIKED_MAN
Varsity

Post by VIKED_MAN »

GAMEDAY!
TRIPLE HEADER STARTING @5:00
GO VIKES

Return to “Boys Basketball”