Belpre (1-2) @ Meigs 12/7

Marauder_2010
Freshman Team

Post by Marauder_2010 »

ya....there was to much talent.....those close game should of been W but thats the way it goes.....i believe it people just give the basketball team time...then the wins r going to come......sound like every person wants to go undefeated.....u cant tell wat the season is going to be like wit the first 3 games.......last year we started off 0-3 in baseball....but we ended up wit a great season.....i believe we were sumwere like 15 - 7 .....

fasteach
Varsity

Post by fasteach »

frozen rope;
by your sign i believe you like baseball, my sport was also baseball and what is the motto of baseball? say it with me all million of you all out there
THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!
i am going to close MY posting on this thread with this thought;
chris, austin, eric, clay, cory, gabe, jacob, damien, jeremy and willie, win, lose hold your heads up
coach ewing, coaches hill, coach hawley, no one comes close to paying you enough to put in the work you have done.
we're behind this team 100%, don't nobody think we ain't

son_ofthe_south
Waterboy

Post by son_ofthe_south »

fasteach wrote:but frozen rope we win in nelsonville and we win the tvc, we go to the playoffs, and ohio state wins the national championship oh wait too far...
i'm just showing that yes, meigs teams DO compete in the tvc and the area in general in all sports. the talent is here.
grimm gets it out, chancey gets it out, and ( i'm hoping!) ewing gets it out.and when he does, and i believe it will be this year, look out because they are good and talented.
another p.s. we won at golf, girls basketball( yeh coach wolfe!), and volleyball.

It is true that golf and volleyball are competitive evry year, but Coach Wolfe is 10 or more games under .500 with girls basketball and finished in 4th place last year.

JoeGatto
JV Team

Post by JoeGatto »

marauder2010....I'm totally with you on giving the coach chance. For crying out loud people there have only been 3 games. NO coach can turn a program around in 3 games. It takes time and patience. 2010...I'm assuming you are a Meigs student athlete (also a Feeney Bennett baseball player), I've read a lot of your posts and you seem to have your priorities straight and a good head on your shoulders. Keep it up and keep showing that Marauder pride! Meigs needs more like you.

fasteach....any coach that lives by the motto "there's always next year", SHOULD NOT BE COACHING!!!

Marauder_2010
Freshman Team

Post by Marauder_2010 »

i agree Frozenrope....... ya the motto "there is always next year" ...um lets see y next year when u can do it this year too...???......thats like sayin i dont feel like playing today ..i think ill wait till next game....if ur not going to play ur hardest then y play...and no im not sayin the the players arent playin hard because i no they r ...im talkin about the Motto "there is always next year"

Return to “Boys Basketball”