SE

Post by 91blue14 »

let us have it :idea:

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Rock Hill 59
South Gallia 43

The game was closer than the score but that is life.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

good game thats respectable :!:

allsport
Freshman Team

Post by allsport »

ANother win... 4-5 now... Good 1st quarter... started to pull away in the 2nd but after some substitutions SG made a hard charge and a game of it. Game stats at http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/BoxSco ... 07-08/Ohio

Still a lot of standing around as point guard comes up the floor waiting on the offense to start by itself... Still not taking full advantage of our height mis-matches... we are shooting free throws well, that helps win the close ones and so far we've had several. We scored well in the 1st and 4th, but couldn't get it going in the middle of the game... I have faith we will get it... we just have to keep putting up the W's and learning to move without the ball... Defense looked good and has been consistant over the last several weeks... the offense will come as the coaches work out the kinks... Keep movin' forward Redmen!

bballrh
Waterboy

Post by bballrh »

well we won but still no real team playing. . it is up to everyone period to start the offense and it is not happening. we just are not playing to our potential in just about all aspect of the game except HEART. These boys DO want to win
people are not coming to ball. rebounding is weak (compared to other team) most of the time. I am a full redmen fan but when we get up against tough team their big hearts is not going to get it. Hoping that this senior year will pick up for the boys. They are playing better but I am just not one to make excuses for laxidazy playing. This team has so uch talent They have always complimented each other and I mean always. They are a very tight nit group. That why it is so hard to watch week after week and know they want it but just can't seem to swing it. I hope it all comes together for the boys because they deserve it.

marathon rebel
Freshman Team

Post by marathon rebel »

Good game it was tied up at 41-41 going to the fourth, south gallia finally looked like they belonged on the court, they played together and almost pulled the upset, but the huge size advantage for rock hill allowed them to secure the W

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

mtswngrvsg!!! When is the makeup game with Hannan wv??? or when do you play Hannan?

dukiees1
JV Team

Post by dukiees1 »

Congrats to the Hill on the win and I hope these boys start playing like so many of us know they can and show how much talent all of them have!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”