Meigs @ Belpre 1/18

hawkeyepierce
S

Post by hawkeyepierce »

Is this still going on? :roll:

Prodigy
Freshman Team

Post by Prodigy »

once again, otterslide being negative about the players, Lynch has had his share of turnovers, you are right, but he averages just over 1 a game, i will break it down for you since you are a wrestling man, 1 turnover in 32 minutes is pretty darn good. Lynch has his off nights i will give you that too, but he has learned throughout the season not to force stuff. And i almost guarantee you that ALL these kids are giving it 100 percent every time they step on the floor, to say that they are not is degrading and being negative towards the basketball team. AND YOU ARE THE ONE SAYING SUPPORT THE KIDS!!! and now you are saying they dont give it there all, if they didnt give it there all they wouldnt be out there. plain and simple..and also im not saying give the ball to him every time down the court, but when hes on, he wants the ball, wouldnt you? Tate wants the ball when hes on, Sims wants it when hes on, some of your comments are absolutely off the wall, and no one has yet to tell me what kinda offense belpre RUNNED at warren

Return to “Boys Basketball”