NICKNEVADA
All Conference

NB AT EAST PART 2

Post by NICKNEVADA »

EAST 67-64

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

East has to worry about Eastern on tuesday, but for fridays game it will be close yet again and then also I believe there is another game saturday for the Tartans

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

I agree with you tartanblue.........one game at a time. New Boston travels to Symmes Valley on Tuesday, at East on Friday and at Manchester on Saturday. East hosts West on Saturday besides the games you mentioned in the above post. Let's have a good week of basketball!

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

only hours away from tip-off of what should be a good game and major conference standings along with tourny seedings on the line.

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

Great game last time these two teams matched up. I'm gonna go with East picking up the win at home by 7. Good Luck to both teams!

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

I really dont think East has the homecourt advantage on New Boston like it does on the other teams they'll play because NB's gym is actually smaller than East's so whoever comes out to play tonight will win. This is a must win for NB.
East 68-61

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

battlecats wrote
I really dont think East has the homecourt advantage on New Boston like it does on the other teams they'll play because NB's gym is actually smaller than East's so whoever comes out to play tonight will win. This is a must win for NB.

I always thought NB gym floor was bigger than Easts.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

New Bostons gym is wider

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Here come the Tigers! Good Luck to both!

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

Tigers win 74-63! Great team effort tonight by New Boston!

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

It was a must win for the Tigers and they came out and out hustled East. But that was one of the worst jobs of reffing I have ever seen in a high school game.

THE'GENERAL'
Freshman Team

Post by THE'GENERAL' »

who was the refs

a_c_m
SEOPS H

Post by a_c_m »

The officials were calling the game pretty well. You surely cannot blame the loss on the officials. New Boston simply out hustled the Tartans tonight. Give the credit where it was due, The Tigers wanted it more tonight. I don't remember anything being said about the officials the night East won in OT. In my opinion there should have been a couple of technicals called and if you were there you know what I am talking about.

The conference title is still up for grabs involving several teams. No one has the upper hand as we have a ways to go.

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

Congrats to New Boston on picking up the must-needed win. East needs to rebound tomorrow night and pick up the win against non-conference opponent West. Good Luck Tartans!

Return to “Boys Basketball”