Warren @ Zanesville 1-15

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Warren @ Zanesville 1-15

Post by ZvilleBlueDevil »

Will Zanesville rebound after 1st loss and take out there frustration's on Warren or will they make it a good game.. GO BLUE DEVIL"S

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

^^^^^

Expected result could be ugly. Zanesville will rebound in a BIG way. This Cavs fan was cheering for Z-Ville to pull it out, but sometimes close losses can motivate a team. Watch out Warren.

GO CAVS!!!

Clover
Waterboy

Post by Clover »

"Paralyze resistance with persistence"

Go Warriors!
Last edited by Clover on Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Clover
Waterboy

Post by Clover »

The Warriors come into this game playing pretty well as of late and will be at full strength this time around. I think Maddox and his boys will give it all they have and with some breaks here and there anything can happen on any given night. Go Warriors.....let it all hang out.

Stay relaxed and stick with your game plan.

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

Post by warrnwarriorfan »

We'll see how far the Warriors have come this season. It would be great if they could hang with Z-ville. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game.

I hope everyone from Warren remembers to sit in the "Visitor's Cubby" provided by Zanesville or you'll suffer the wrath of whoever that guy was who got so mad last year!

:^)

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Zanesville didn't complain about being stuffed in a little visitor section at that box of a gym and i hope Warren is at full strength too. Plus we won't have them goofy official's who t'd us up 4 times yes we had em at athen's too .So good luck and bring it on....GO BLUE DEVIL"S

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

ZBD: Just teasin'; no offense intended. I am picking up a thread from last year when we visited you folks. It was our first time in a gym where you HAD to sit in the designated visitor's section or get in "trouble." We have a visitor's section, but if you want to sit elsewhere among the fine locals you are permitted to do so. I understand that this is because of the large number of reserve seats that are sold at your place. I don't even know if there is such a thing as reserve seats at Warren. So, I do understand the rationale, although it is unique to Zanesville.

It's all good.

ibleedblue24
Waterboy

Post by ibleedblue24 »

zanesville was too much for the warriors at warren...and even though the warriors were missing two starters....it will still be the same result if not worse...

warrnwarriorfan
Varsity

Just got the call. The game is on.

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Zanesville will be trapping and maybe pressing in this game and i believe Aronhalt has career nite . So welcome to Don Stahl court Warren :-D :-D

GO BLUE DEVIL"S :!: :!: :!:

ibleedblue24
Waterboy

Post by ibleedblue24 »

could be ugly...i hope the warren boys got out of bed in time to catch the bus since they didn't have school...

ralphie
Waterboy

GO GAHS

Post by ralphie »

I AGREE WITH IBLLEED BLUE BUT ANYWAYS GO GAHS

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

Jottings -- JV score: ZHS won, 44-37.

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

ZHS 39-11 at halftime.

tropicalbreeze
Freshman Team

warren/zanes

Post by tropicalbreeze »

Thanks ZV for the updates!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

Zanes-Vegas wrote:ZHS 39-11 at halftime.

This says a lot about the "old" SEOAL. Nothing I did not know, but now it is proven true.

From what I have heard, this year's Warren team would have been a run away winner in the "old" SEOAL, and they can't hang with Zanesville (and let's face it, Chillicothe either even though they haven't played yet.)

Impressive stuff from the Blue Devils and the Cavaliers.

And I would guess that most ZHS fans agree that this team still isn't as good as the state title teams or even the team K-Mart played on in the early part of this decade.

jottings
SEOPS H

thanks, ZV!

Post by jottings »

Thanks, ZV! Warren's JV was 11-0, coming off a 70-37 win over GAHS Friday night.

Zanes-Vegas
Varsity

Post by Zanes-Vegas »

Final 73-41. Logan Aronhalt sets career scoring record, held by Seth Martin.

tropicalbreeze
Freshman Team

warren/zanes

Post by tropicalbreeze »

Jury is still out on how good this team is. They do lack dept at this time. Ask again at the end of the year!

Congrads to Logan!

Return to “Boys Basketball”