TARTANS 65-49

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

Sounds about right

J-Bird
Freshman Team

Post by J-Bird »

Let's not forget that Eastern won this game first time around. East has improved a lot since that game, but eastern has slowly improved throughout the year too. In their last four games they played New Boston and Symmes Valley close all the way to the end, Beat clay by 30+ and beat a solid coal grove team. I'm not saying Eastern is going to win for sure (though I would like to see it). I just don't think its going to be a 16pt blow out by East.

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

anyone else hear that some big kid from kentucky just transfered to east and is playing ball?

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

If that happened I am the last to hear about it and it must have happened on sunday or today.....

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

I just heard that he transferred from somewhere around Dayton. Maybe Dayton Christian? My source was not sure of the name of the school. He obviously can't play basketball this year, but should be playing next year. I heard that he mainly came to East to play football, and is supposedly an All-state quarterback. He's not a big guy, maybe somewhere around 5"10 - 5"11" at most. He was supposed to be one of the best quarterbacks from where he used to go to school, and came down here because he and East's running back (Hoover) were best friends, or something like that. That's about all i know. ;-)

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

well if thats true then it looks like another good year in football but who knows you know how rumors are around here.

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Your Info is true, East did get a transfer from Harvest Christian.

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

so he is eligible to play since he came from kentucky? does anyone know if he is any good?

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

world harvest in columbus or our local school/ Is it Hudson? I'll know the scoop in the morn, I work there.

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

any score?

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

East won 65-61.....Not sure which harvest, but no he would not be eligible

battlecats
JV Team

Post by battlecats »

The one from Kentucky is what I heard. I always thought if you came from out of state your were eligible to play but I guess not. Good win for East though.

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

Congrats to East on the win tonight. Good game from what I heard. Time to prepare for New Boston Friday. Big snowstorms in the forecast for Thursday through Saturday, so I'm not sure if there will be cancellations. We'll just have to see. Good Luck Tartans!

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Good win, Even with a snow storm on the way surely new boston could travel two minutes away for the game on friday and West five minutes away on saturday...lol....jk, if it does snow bad enough to postponed the games it will only make the end of the year exciting.

biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

Tartanblue wrote:Good win, Even with a snow storm on the way surely new boston could travel two minutes away for the game on friday and West five minutes away on saturday...lol....jk, if it does snow bad enough to postponed the games it will only make the end of the year exciting.

dont know about that, could be they just cancel the games period, esp. if it cant be made up before post season starts.

remember in basketball, regular season dont mean a thing

SBlover
Freshman Team

Post by SBlover »

A nailbitter game in the last period between East and Eastern..Congrats Tartans on a great played game!!! :-D

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

I know who the kid is and all i got to say after reading this it shows how rumors start.

The kid isn't from dayton and isn't no all state qb.

thats all i have to say

waydowntown
Freshman Team

Post by waydowntown »

Guess we don't have to worry about this kid anymore. I talked to East's Principal today and he said that this kid transferred back to where he came from. :? Must not have been the place for him....

Return to “Boys Basketball”