Dayton Dunbar ( # 1 ) vs Chillicothe ( # 5 ) at Wellston

Hopsing
Riding the Bench

Dayton Dunbar ( # 1 ) vs Chillicothe ( # 5 ) at Wellston

Post by Hopsing »

8) 8) 8) Saturday, Jan 19th Cavs easily win this one Thats right EASILY Dunbar over rated do not play nearly the teams the Cavs do Hump drops 20 Ray has a double double and not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 flushes Dunbar outplayed out coached out hustled and out of # 1 ranking

:oops: :oops: :oops: Seriously What yall think of this one Got my tickets today 6.00 each going fast What does Dunbar have ????

Army
S

Re: Dayton Dunbar ( # 1 ) vs Chillicothe ( # 5 ) at Wellston

Post by Army »

Hopsing wrote:8) 8) 8) Saturday, Jan 19th Cavs easily win this one Thats right EASILY Dunbar over rated do not play nearly the teams the Cavs do Hump drops 20 Ray has a double double and not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 flushes Dunbar outplayed out coached out hustled and out of # 1 ranking

:oops: :oops: :oops: Seriously What yall think of this one Got my tickets today 6.00 each going fast What does Dunbar have ????

Hopsing,

CAVS will have to bring there A Game that's for sure. I sure hope the prediction you got there takes place. It's going to be neat to watch our CAVS play in my Alma Maters new Gym. :-D

GO CAVS :!:

ARMY :-D

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

hopsing,
before you feed mr. cartright , dunbar is rated #1 for a reason. they have a 6' 10" reason thats pretty good. chilli will have their hands full, and hopefully pull out a win. hope tons of fans are there rooting on the cavs ,and sending these boys back to the big city with a loss!

O.R.prep
Riding the Bench

Post by O.R.prep »

Hopsing- You can not be serious. Are you just trying to stir the pot. I am not saying the Cavs can't win ,but I will tell you right now ,they will not blow out Dunbar- And Chambers will no way dominate Josh Benson. He (benson) is on another level then Ray.

Remember Col- Northland only beat Dunbar in Double overtime by one point.( in fact it was a tip-in at the buzzer that won the game for Northland) Benson had 36 in that game.

For the Cavs to win this game it has got to be because Humpty takes over and dose his thing. Not that the other players won't play apart.This is by far the Cavs biggest test. and without Hump taking this game to the level we all no he can. I don't think the Cavs can win.

Look for Dunbar to Let Benson Go one on one with Ray- And run everything they can (double teams etc) at Hump and let one of the other three beat us.( Please let Stu be hot that night)

GO CAVS

Ty Webb
All State

Post by Ty Webb »

I'm really looking forward to watching this one.

casebolt101
Waterboy

Chillicothe wins but it's a close one

Post by casebolt101 »

Dunbar won't have anyone to check Hump, Benson will get his 20 and Ray will need to let the game come to him. I think it's Newman time let him lean on Benson for awhile and wear him down

beezee420
Freshman Team

Post by beezee420 »

hope that prediction comes true hopsing.

Hopsing
Riding the Bench

Post by Hopsing »

8) :lol: :roll: ORPrep read my original post a little closer to discover the intention of my seriousness One must read between the lines at times grasshopper

Hopsing
Riding the Bench

Post by Hopsing »

:shock: :razz: and Bronc21 Not Mr Cartwright I worry about feeding Hoss on the other hand.......

pinapplrdhwk
Freshman Team

Post by pinapplrdhwk »

OR.......i've said it once and i'll say it again.....Ok you can shut down ray OR humpty but you can't and will not shut down both period.

I've yet to see a team keep humpty in check AND ray....and i think humpty isn't getting enough credit as he deserves. People seem to forget that just that scoring 20 points a night is not an off night and night in and out humpty does just that or better. Humpty hitchesn yes humpty will steal the show mark it down. Benson can dominate ray all he wants to but dunbar DOES NOT have a guard that can contain humpty period. I've YET to see someone hold humpty in check he's the only person that can stop himself.

I'll take the cavs by 9 and i think mr. benson will get in some foul trouble.

Period humpty will not be stopped.

OR...further more you can look for Benson to go one on one at Ray all night but he's not the god you're making him out to be.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

I'm going to try to make it to the game.....I hope I can get a ticket.

Good luck to the Cavaliers from this Portsmouth Trojans fan. CHS can win this game......by playing THEIR game.

MOBSTERMAN
Freshman Team

Post by MOBSTERMAN »

i think chilly will come out all over dunbar and get up early
then dunbar plays even the rest of the way
im rootin for chilly due to their placement on the map
rep SEO

Army
S

Post by Army »

trojandave wrote:I'm going to try to make it to the game.....I hope I can get a ticket.

Good luck to the Cavaliers from this Portsmouth Trojans fan. CHS can win this game......by playing THEIR game.

Trojan Dave.....you got a PM :!:

hateraid
Varsity

Post by hateraid »

I will be rooting for the Cavs in this one. I think the Cavs are better than their #5 ranking. They too, at times, are also hurt by the snub on SE Ohio teams, and I believe they should be ranked a bit higher than they currently are. this being said Dunbar is the REAL DEAL. Humpty will get his, but I dont think it will be enough when all is said and done. I hope Chilly proves me wrong and represents SEO well. Win or lose it will be a great game.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Good luck Chillicothe.......

Tartanblue
SEO

Post by Tartanblue »

Just wondering here...why is this being played at Wellston?

O.R.prep
Riding the Bench

Post by O.R.prep »

Pinapplrdhwk- No one is saying he is a God. All I am saying is He (benson) is playing at another level then alot of people. Good night the kid had 46 aginst Brookhaven. I have seen this kid the last three years turn into a good player. However I think the best is yet to come for him at the next level at Dayton.

Ray Chambers is good and has played well this year. But the bottem line is he(Ray) has no way near the up side and is not on the same level as Benson .

However you are right Dunbar has no one near the talent as Humpty. If you have read my other post it is very clear.Humpty will be the key to this game. If he dose his thing like we all know he can. The cavs can get the win.

For the second time, this will be the Cavs biggest test to this point. A victory here means a major jump in the poles. And a huge wake up call to the rest of the state. This team is for real.

To bad there are two major tournements in Canton and Dayton or there would be alot of Media covering this game.

Last thing- I agree with Casebolt lets get Mike Newman ready. Could be the game changer.

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

Should be a great game. I was impressed with how the Cavaliers played against Newark. I thought they handled them for the most part even though the scoreboard only said 59-53.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

What time do they play on SAT????

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

6:30

and thats just how it is...Dshanton3

Return to “Boys Basketball”