What time will the Feb 9. Zanesville-Chillicothe rematch tip

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Post by ZvilleBlueDevil »

Bronc; u think they will be available at gate at all :?:

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

if they are, i will be surprised. the bandwagon people of this town, didnt show up to games last year till tourney time. then they came out of the woodwork. thus making fans like myself, having to use vacation time from work just to get tickets. my wife said when she got our tickets, she was told to get there very early(even with tickets) just to get seats

chillout
Riding the Bench

Post by chillout »

The athletic office secretary said they had sent 300 tickets to Zanesville

cat1606
Riding the Bench

Post by cat1606 »

wish i could go. Stuck going to my girlfriends sorority dance.

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6 haha sucker!!!

you're not married so you're never stuck

WHIPPED!!!

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

The doors are opening at 5:00 PM for the DOC.I say get there early,for the game.I will be there at 5:15 PM to watch the JV game.Should be another exciting game between The Cavs and Blue Devils.

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

I heard but don't know if it's true that WHIZ was gonna broadcast game agin ..Any Zville fan hear of it ?????? TV that is.... They do all games on radio.

jottings
SEOPS H

Chillicothe 27-0 in SEOAL play

Post by jottings »

Unless the Zanesville Blue Devils stop Chillicothe Saturday night, the Cavs have a shot of breaking Gallipolis' league winning streak of 49 in a row, set from the tail end of the 1953 season to the beginning of the 1967 campaign when Richard (Dick) Shrider was GAHS mentor. Bill Carrithers' 1956-57 team kept the streak going, but Wellston stopped it in the first game of the 1957-58 campaign.

Had Athens not beaten the Gallians by one point at Athens in the last game of the first half during the 1953-54 campaign, the streak would have reached 56 over a four-year period.

When Waverly entered the SEOAL in 1970-71, the Tigers won 44 league games in a row before GAHS stopped the streak in 1973-74. That's the second longest league winning streak.

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

^^^^^

Jottings,

To break that record would be a minimal chance at best. Our hope is the Cavs are winners on Friday night. Two straight undefeated league championships would be nice. However, to think of winning over 30 in a row seems like a lot.

GO CAVS!!!

Army
S

Post by Army »

hitchbone64 wrote:^^^^^

Jottings,

To break that record would be a minimal chance at best. Our hope is the Cavs are winners on Friday night. Two straight undefeated league championships would be nice. However, to think of winning over 30 in a row seems like a lot.

GO CAVS!!!

I agree. What 13-0 last year in the SEOAL. Hopefully 14-0 this year in the SEOAL. Back to back sounds more able to achieve over breaking that record. :-D

That's a pretty tall order.

GO CAVS :!:

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

I also agree that we not go looking some 20 victories in advance. i'll be satisfied with this one.
Last edited by Dshanton3 on Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

and thats just how it is...Dshanton3
Army
S

Post by Army »

Dshanton3 wrote:I also agree that we not go looking some 20 victories in advance. i'll be satisfied with this one.

But i'll also comment that it would only be fitting that a classy program and those surrounding such as zanesville, also have their media man/resident poster Zanes Vegas remain silent regardless of the outcome of this game. Him posting only after a win would certainly indicate sportsmanship much poorer than that of which i would expect from such a dignified and historic program!!!!

Dshanton3

Yeah,

Where has he been :?:

No....you are not suggesting that our trusted partner on here from zville had something to do with that past article written in the Zanesville Recorder concerning our Chillicothe CAVS when they met in the first match up there, are you :?:

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

deleted to be more sincere
Last edited by Dshanton3 on Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

and thats just how it is...Dshanton3
ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Why can't u people just leave ZV alone and out of it seem's he made it perfectly clear he want's nothing to do with some of u people just a matter of time u start just going at each other seem's to be ur mo......UR only poster's that seem sincere are Army and Hitch the rest remind me of UR friend Paladin.......

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

excuse me

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

Does anyone know if there are tickets still available for this game?? Where can you buy them pre-sale, at the high school? Or do you think they will be available at the gate on the day of the game?

86cavs
Freshman Team

Post by 86cavs »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Army
S

Post by Army »

Good Luck Zanesville, should be another great game.

GO CAVS :!:

BuckeyeGuy38
Riding the Bench

Post by BuckeyeGuy38 »

What time will the gates open?
oh and also what time do u think a person with general admission should get there?? ha

GO CAVS

LoganD14Life
Freshman Team

Post by LoganD14Life »

Zanesville,,,,,last chance to get em..
arnholt..(spl)... is going to explode..
hes droppin 30.
G.L to zanesville.

Return to “Boys Basketball”