Southern vs. Eastern - Cross County matchup part II

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Southern vs. Eastern - Cross County matchup part II

Post by Remember_The_Name »

Southern definately has momentum goin into this game at home... i say southern by 10

grizzlyman
Waterboy

Post by grizzlyman »

I can't see the Tornadoes dropping this one to a sick & poor shooting Eastern team.

Go Get It
Freshman Team

Post by Go Get It »

Southern isn't without their share of illness and injury.
Isn't at least 2 on crutches, and 1 sick.
Don't count Eastern out so quickly.

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

I really have a hard time in predicting Southern games--they live and die by the three so much its really hard to say. BUT, hopefully the planet will be slightly tilted and the threes wont be dropping, giving the eagles a win. haha
Last edited by gh123 on Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fan-o-Southern
Varsity

Post by Fan-o-Southern »

If Southern isn't shooting like they can/should., then it's in Eastern's hands.

hardfowl
All State

Post by hardfowl »

Live on the "Frog" 92.1 FM

TornadoMan25
Riding the Bench

Post by TornadoMan25 »

Southern played very well against Fed. I see that rubbing straight off onto the Eagles. Come on Does!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

Eastern Alumni
Waterboy

Post by Eastern Alumni »

the eagles are coming off a game that they knew they should have had and they will come out and beat southern by 15+

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

Eastern is a ver unhealthy ball club right now, (as mentioned in an earlier post) so if Rawson, Lych, Pierce, Johnson, and Winebrenner dont bring their A game then its goin to be a long night for the Eagles, because trust me the tempo is gonna be up in that gym

gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

Remember_The_Name wrote:Eastern is a ver unhealthy ball club right now, (as mentioned in an earlier post) so if Rawson, Lych, Pierce, Johnson, and Winebrenner dont bring their A game then its goin to be a long night for the Eagles, because trust me the tempo is gonna be up in that gym

I agree 100%...and I say the Eagles will pull it off. Eastern by about 5.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

I would say that I should be in for a good game....seems like these two teams are always going at it every year...with exception of a stretch a few years ago....good luck to all

sportsgoofy
Waterboy

Post by sportsgoofy »

I hate to say this but Southern by 15. I hope the Eagles prove me wrong!

gimmeabreak
Waterboy

Post by gimmeabreak »

after the meigs/eastern game i hope coach is smart enough to hold out all of his reserve players for the varsity game if the reserve players get some playing time i take eastern by 5

crabbycrabs
Waterboy

Post by crabbycrabs »

I don't know if the reserve team will sacrifice a win, this late in the season to help the varsity team that much. The reserve team is very strong performers and come out to play every game. Lets hope the VARSITY boys will do that tomorrow nite also...

Then tournament time will be right around the corner and we won't have to worry about reserve quarters, they can help as much as coach needs them too. If the VARSITY players want to play , they better be bringing their "A" game

gimmeabreak
Waterboy

Post by gimmeabreak »

why wait for reserve season to be over the younger boys need experience before tounaments, they cant be put in a varsity game at tournaments and expected to compete with the more experienced older players if they haven't played any vasity ball

Bassmaster
S

Post by Bassmaster »

I have been very impressed with what I have seen this season from this young Eagle team despite their record. I like what Titus Pierce has added to this team and hope to see him the next two years. The 2009-2010 season will be the season for the Eagles. ;-)

crabbycrabs
Waterboy

Post by crabbycrabs »

oh I have to agree also BASSMASTER, I like this "young" Eastern team also , and feel that the group coming up will be a BIG asset to the young Varsity team, but also the varsity boys needs to dig down deep and put their talent to use for the whole 32 minutes of a ball game. They just look like they have given up sometimes , and that is not the way we know Eastern basketball. We may loose some games but our opponents always knew they had to fight and fight hard to beat us. Lets finish out the season fighting hard. and lets see which team WANTS IT MORE>

think about it
Freshman Team

Post by think about it »

How many sick for Eastern is the Collins and Rawson boys playing ?

the thinker
gh123
JV Team

Post by gh123 »

Rawson--as far as I know, is a go to play...but last I heard Collins was out 3 weeks (which was about a week ago)...I dont know about burroughs though

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

i heard collins jersey was getting surrendered to a jv guy friday night

Return to “Boys Basketball”