bballfool
Freshman Team

Post by bballfool »

Good Job guys!!!!!!

Keep Winning !!!!

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Just for your information. After just watching the DVD of the game last night it looks like the official got it right on Duncan's shot at the end of the third quarter. The ball does not appear to be out of his had before the horn sounds. It was very close but that is how it looks on the DVD. So if it is hard to tell on the DVD it would have been even harder in real time. 8)

oldpgguy
Freshman Team

Post by oldpgguy »

mtswngrvsg wrote:Just for your information. After just watching the DVD of the game last night it looks like the official got it right on Duncan's shot at the end of the third quarter. The ball does not appear to be out of his had before the horn sounds. It was very close but that is how it looks on the DVD. So if it is hard to tell on the DVD it would have been even harder in real time. 8)

All you had to do was ask :lol: :lol: :lol:

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

I am sure you saw it that way. :lol: I know that different people saw it different ways and all were sure they were right. But as my old football coach put it, "The Big Eye Does Not Lie!" Even though I have seen people claim that it does over the years, even to the point of saying that some one took their jeresy and wore it in the game, yes I have heard that. 8)

Was a very good game and both teams had their chances to win.

GO REBELS ON TO THE WILDCATS! 8)

Pocket Aces
S

Post by Pocket Aces »

Is the Harvey young man going to play hoops at the next level?

RiverRatRay
SEOPS HOF

Post by RiverRatRay »

Pocket Aces wrote:Is the Harvey young man going to play hoops at the next level?

I'm sure that he will but he is only a Junior so he'll have another year to play high school ball.

BlindWhiteHat
SEOP

Post by BlindWhiteHat »

RiverRatRay wrote:
Pocket Aces wrote:Is the Harvey young man going to play hoops at the next level?

I'm sure that he will but he is only a Junior so he'll have another year to play high school ball.

That's pretty scary. I'd say the sky's the limit with him next season.

Return to “Boys Basketball”