Peebles - Lynchburg Sectional Tournament at Waverly

supadave
Waterboy

Post by supadave »

Just wanted to let you guys know, I spoke to Todd and Andy, the guys that do the Nextvsports stuff and they said that they just got the sponsorships needed to cover the Peebles Vs Adena matchup. They said that due to state media laws they can't post the game until after 10pm though.. so if you miss the game you can watch it there later..

Gold.and.Green88
Freshman Team

Post by Gold.and.Green88 »

supadave, What is going on with them about the whole tourney thing? Sounds like finds are a problem? Are they going to get to do Convo games like they did for the Hoops Invitational? (I know tourney is a whole different animal). Are they covering only Peebles?

Goldbond
Waterboy

Post by Goldbond »

The State requires a $300 dollar fee for each tournament game, so finding sponsors has been the biggest problem for doing other games.

supadave
Waterboy

Post by supadave »

Goldbond nailed it.. $300 bucks per game. That makes the tourny games more difficult. Regular season though is $0 bucks to cover. Just the Tourny's are pricey.

Sounds like they need a nice sponser like Pepsi or Coke or such to help them out. I think it would be neat to see all the Convo games covered.

Anyone one here rich? LOL

Return to “Boys Basketball”