South Gallia vs Waterford

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

olay135 wrote:
BRUTUS IS A BEAST wrote:Pretty sure they were 15-5 and SG was 6-14.

Looks like SG just played alot tougher of a schedule :shock:

You may want to look at Waterford's schedule before you say something like that. Waterford played a tough schedule this year. Especially away from the TVC Hocking.

Wins:
@Wood county christian (WV)
@Fort Frye
Frontier
@Southern
@Wellston
Southern
Fort Frye
@Frontier
Miller
@Miller
Wood County Christian(WV)
Nelsonville York
Trimble
@Trimble
Eastern
South Gallia(Sectioanl Championship)

Losses:
North Adams(at convo)
Federal Hocking
@Federal Hocking
@Eastern
Vinton County

I am pretty sure I knew what both schedules looked like and I dont see where Waterford's is any better then SG's. But anyways I said it in sarcasm do to the fact that you people said that last year when we had a much better record :? SG must of had a tougher schedule if they were 6-14 and Waterford was 15-5 and still should of won the game :lol:

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

olay135 wrote:
friday_nite_fan wrote:Where is doctor?????? I'm waiting on his explanation why the game was so close. We even had a shot in the lane to win the game with 4 seconds left. I would be embarrassed also after making a ridiculous prediction like he did then have it blow up in my face. Nice one dumb*ss!!!!!

Waterford played a horrible game and still won. I don't know what you South Gallia fans are so proud about because you still lost. Go back to your trailer parks!!! :-D

Did you ever stop to think that SG was the reason Waterford had a so called "horrible" game?? As for the trailer park remark, how can you and doctor call us rednecks or whatever? I mean Waterford isn't what I would call a booming metropolis!!! I went to Waterford one time when my brother played football in high school and trust me, you people are a heck of alot further out in the woods than what we are!! By the way, remember to brush your TOOTH before you go to bed tonight.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Trailer Park-heck we just move the camper :lol:

bogo
Riding the Bench

Post by bogo »

Waterford fans have no room to talk about trailer park trash, and being in no mans land. And it wasn't to many years ago Waterford was praising there teams when they won a post season game but the season record was 5-15.

boomerjim
Waterboy

Post by boomerjim »

YESSSS I have said this before.... A WIN is a Win and a LOSS is a LOSS ....! But for the first time I can remember, this was the first LOSS I ever left the gym with a smile and a good feeling...! I must say to the coaching staff and to the players THAT was Rebels Basketball....! For a group of people that were so confident and so sure of theirselves I couldnt beleive how many mouths were wide open accross the gym and I didnt hear a peep coming out...! They just sat there with dumbfounded looks on their faces....! But we LOST... ( Or did we..? ). Scoreboard said we lost.....! But for a group of men that could of packed it up early in the season you men came together and made a statement for your school and the future Rebels.....! We are proud of YOU...! There are some statements I could make about each and every player but I have chose to only single one player out.... I have watched this young man since he was a 7th. grader. I have chosen this young man not because he was the most athletic ( because he wasnt. ), not the fastest player ( because he wasnt ), not the best shooter ( because he wasnt ) So why shall I single Vance Fellure out....... Because he is the hardest working and most consistant, fearless, all around basketball player that has ever wore a Rebel uniform...( Vance, I hope all the future Rebel players have watched your work ethic and hope they follow your footsteps... You have made yourself an example to the future of the Rebel program, but most of all the example you have set for your team-mates shows they followed and grew from that example....! For this I COMMEND YOU...! ) Now one more thing on my mind, why the hell is being a redneck so bad...? From where I sat last night, REDNECKS CAN play most of the phases of the game of basketball ( Not sure if REDNECKS can shoot free-throws though....! But give em a cow patty and they can shoot the stink off it at a 100 yards...!)

He who laughs first, gets laughed at last!!!
olay135
Freshman Team

Post by olay135 »

friday_nite_fan wrote:
olay135 wrote:
friday_nite_fan wrote:Where is doctor?????? I'm waiting on his explanation why the game was so close. We even had a shot in the lane to win the game with 4 seconds left. I would be embarrassed also after making a ridiculous prediction like he did then have it blow up in my face. Nice one dumb*ss!!!!!

Waterford played a horrible game and still won. I don't know what you South Gallia fans are so proud about because you still lost. Go back to your trailer parks!!! :-D

Did you ever stop to think that SG was the reason Waterford had a so called "horrible" game?? As for the trailer park remark, how can you and doctor call us rednecks or whatever? I mean Waterford isn't what I would call a booming metropolis!!! I went to Waterford one time when my brother played football in high school and trust me, you people are a heck of alot further out in the woods than what we are!! By the way, remember to brush your TOOTH before you go to bed tonight.

Did you ever think Waterford had a bad shooting night. If Tornes, Lang, and Hoge were hitting there shots it would not have been that close. If you have seen a game when those three are on, Waterford is tough to beat.

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Yes but, it's tourney time! you had 20 regular season games to shoot badly in. One more bad one like that for W-ford, and they may be out of the tourney....

bogo
Riding the Bench

Post by bogo »

If if if, If Tornes, Lang & Hoge would have hit there threes and it DJ had not got in foul trouble AGAIN, you would have won by 30 points. WA WA WA same old same old from Waterford fans.

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

It was fair game for both sides. Congrats to Waterford and good luck. Rebels nice job. I am proud of how you all hung in there and got better as the season moved on.

Rebels, I am behind you no matter how things go, now on to spring sports.

Mercerville Monster
All Conference

Post by Mercerville Monster »

And IF we could have hit that runner with 4 seconds to go like Wells USUALLY hits, we would be at the Convo.

friday_nite_fan
Varsity

Post by friday_nite_fan »

mercerville monster wrote:And IF we could have hit that runner with 4 seconds to go like Wells USUALLY hits, we would be at the Convo.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bballfool
Freshman Team

Post by bballfool »

IF frogs had wings, then they wouldn't bump their butts everytime they try to fly.

IF if and buts were candy and nuts it would be Christmas all the time.

lol

Return to “Boys Basketball”