Fairland 66 North Adams 50

Who's going to win?

Total votes: 0

TrojanXplosion
S

Post by TrojanXplosion »

North Adams is so tough come tourney time. With that said, I think that Fairland will pull off the upset.

earp
S

Post by earp »

I dont know where you get Fairland winning would be an upset Falcon?I think it is pretty 2 evenually matched teams playing to go to the district title game. ;-)

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

earp wrote:I dont know where you get Fairland winning would be an upset Falcon?I think it is pretty 2 evenually matched teams playing to go to the district title game. ;-)

North Adams is the 2 seed and Fairland is the 3 seed. 3 beating a 2 would be considered an upset though not much of one.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Numbers aside....I can't see either team winning in an "upset"....both teams and coaches know they better have things go well or they'll be going home.

Now if one of the teams won easily I'd say that would be surprising.....but to me there is no upset potential in this game.

Peebles/Ironton
Piketon/Burg

Thsoe could be considered upsets....but not big ones by any means.

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

Ironman92 wrote:Numbers aside....I can't see either team winning in an "upset"....both teams and coaches know they better have things go well or they'll be going home.

Now if one of the teams won easily I'd say that would be surprising.....but to me there is no upset potential in this game.

Peebles/Ironton
Piketon/Burg

Thsoe could be considered upsets....but not big ones by any means.

Numbers aside I agree. I haven't seen Fairland play but judging by their schedule results North Adams is going to have to play very well to advance. Looking forward to Sunday both for this game and the Peebles Ironton match up.

pantherpaw
Freshman Team

Post by pantherpaw »

I will be cheering for the OVC in this one! Good luck Dragons!

bucking red
Varsity

Post by bucking red »

The dragons will have to play there A game to advance. IMO FHS is the better team. I just hope the game is decided by the players and not the refs and that both teams play up to their potential. I'll be their to root for the peake and tigers. GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!

earp
S

Post by earp »

I agree!I think North Adams is one of the top 2 or 3 teams we have played all year and we definetly need to take care of the ball better down the stretch in this game.This one could definetly come right down to the wire,Too close to call.Dragons are definetly going to need to value every posession in this game. ;-)

swamisez
JV Team

Post by swamisez »

two questions

1. Is the Unger kid related to the Unger that played for Greenfield McClain back in 2000-2001

2. Are their any Copas kids playing for the Devils this time around. Always thought they were heady players.

thanks.

Championship
JV Team

Post by Championship »

Good Luck to Fairland.....Gotta pull for the OVC teams...represent us well

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

GO GREEN DEVILS!!

boomer633
Varsity

Post by boomer633 »

swamisez wrote:two questions

1. Is the Unger kid related to the Unger that played for Greenfield McClain back in 2000-2001

2. Are their any Copas kids playing for the Devils this time around. Always thought they were heady players.

thanks.

1) If he is its distant. Kraig's family has lived around Winchester for many years. Parents both graduated from North Adams.
2) There is a Copas on the team but he doesn't play many minutes. He is not from the same Copas family as Drew, Nathan, Cory, and Kyle.

BALLER1
Freshman Team

Post by BALLER1 »

I have to take North Adams in this one. Coach Young always seems to get a great effort out of his kids at the Convo. He always puts them in positions to win.

dragoncoach56
JV Team

Post by dragoncoach56 »

Gonna have to go with Fairland here. Don't know a darn thing about basketball ,I just like my Dragons. And thanks to all those wellwishers from the OVC wish you were there too :-DGood luck to all and no injuries.
Clayton Dement

osumufan
SE

Post by osumufan »

pantherpaw wrote:I will be cheering for the OVC in this one! Good luck Dragons!

Ditto from a Pointer fan! Too bad sportsnuts mom from Fairland didn't return the favor when South Point was playing Ironton! ;-) I always root for the OVC teams who make it to the Convo and all the other Lawrence County teams if they aren't playing an OVC opponent.

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

I think this will be a real good ball game..... I think Lamb and Hatfield for the Dragons will pull them out with a with in this game

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

3 more days....GOOD LUCK NORTH ADAMS!!

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

NA 60-54

TAR HEEL FAN44
SE

Re: North Adams vs Fairland 2-24 at Convo

Post by TAR HEEL FAN44 »

Coach Young and his staff will have his boys ready and focus for Sunday game...I am with you all the way Green Devils!!

bucknut 23
Varsity

Re: North Adams vs Fairland 2-24 at Convo

Post by bucknut 23 »

Good luck Coach Young and the Green Devils!! I'll be pulling for you and think that the final score will be somewhere around North Adams 68 - Fairland 58. Fairland won't be able to find a stopper for Unger.

Return to “Boys Basketball”