South Gallia VS. Ironton St. Joe 2/28

pleasanttiger
SEO

Re: South Gallia VS. Ironton St. Joe 2/28

Post by pleasanttiger »

That wasn't Nils at Lil C's as he was deported back to his homeland. That could have been his younger brother Nels. He is in the 8th grade and is 6'10" barefoot. a bit physical but he's working on it.

On the game, I thought the Rebels have a solid starting five. I don't think they will be able to hang with ND but u never know, thats why they play the game.

Hercules
JV Team

Post by Hercules »

Nice win Rebels!!!! Nice comeback by ISJ!!!! A lesser team would have quit and got blown out of the gym!!! I said at the beginning that ISJ played hard and were scrappy and they showed that again last night!!! I've never said anything about a state championship but hopefully ISJ fans can see SG fans frustration with SG team!!! Are they the team that played together and pulled away from ISJ till about halfway thru the 3rd qtr.....or are they the team that made one pass and let it fly and then didnt get back on defense???Every time they did that ISJ exploited it!!! I can see why ISJ fans think that theyre a year away... you have reason to be excited!!! I hope that the Rebels play as a team.......they can cause anyone fits when they do!!! Now on to the Convo!!! Go Rebels!!!

BRUTUS IS A BEAST
All Conference

Post by BRUTUS IS A BEAST »

It want that I don't give credit to ISJ because they deserve credit for coming back into the game, it showed a lot of heart. On the other hand they should of never had that opportunity because after SG had a 20 lead they should of only taken open bunny shots and that is it. For such a senior based team they played like the minds of freshman (shoot until you can't shoot anymore)

BBallin fool
SEOP

Post by BBallin fool »

GOOD LUCK SG!!!

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

I dont know what game you guys were at. Some people should give St. Joe a little credit for fighting back. I read where someone put it felt like a loss and another one put if we play like that we will get destroyed. I've been around bk for years and this is what I saw. I seen a South Gallia team shoot well for 3 quarters. I seen a South Gallia team that had some turnovers for about a four minute stretch. I seen a South Gallia team hold St. Joe scoreless for close to 5 minutes. I seen Haner and Ellis play their best defensive game all season. I seen where all South Gallia starters were in double digits. I seen South Gallia hit free throws down the stretch and close the game out quite well. They played great for 25+ minutes. Ironton St. Joe wasnt a bad team. I went to the N.D. game and if SG can hadle the diamond press they will be fine. Out of all SG's district appearences, this is the best shot they have had to win. Good Luck SG!!!!

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

Nice Post

Return to “Boys Basketball”