3/1 Western Indians VS. Waterford Wildcats

Who's going to win?

Total votes: 0

4thquarter
Waterboy

Re: 3/1 Western Indians VS. Waterford Wildcats

Post by 4thquarter »

I would have to say every team must have a little "Luck" but I have not missed a single Western game in the last 2 years and these Indian boys are about more than just " Luck". They are fighters until the end. Each of them have the desire, dedication, and determination to not give up until the very end. They seem to thrive on comebacks. Having grown up in this small commnity and played for Western you learn when you are given the opportunity to advance you just find it somewhere inside you to play hard and never give up, even when you get down. These boys have every chance to win on Saturday, they just have to fiind it inside themselves and their teammates and come out playing hard from the start. Western proved last year that we can play with the best of them. So boys lets show them what the Mighty Indians are made of.

Hope to see the whole Indian Nation at the Convo on Saturday to cheer these boys to another Victory!

GO INDIANS!!

RANDOMGUY
Riding the Bench

Post by RANDOMGUY »

Western does have every chance to win tommorrow, but anyone who saw both semi final games the other night probably have the opinion that it is Waterford's game to win or lose.

Based on the few times I have seen Waterford this year, they could go either way by 20. :shock:

Remember_The_Name
SEOP

Post by Remember_The_Name »

Eastern nearly beat Western!!! but Eastern beat Waterford once this season also, but i think Waterford wins this one by 12... Good Luck TVC!!!

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

How is waterford still winning they are not good.I guess it shows you just how bad D4 is at southeastern.Shadyside,Malvern,and Wellsville would dominated everyteam in the southeast including Oak Hill.

Throwitdown you know that Waterford is just in a bad distirct must feel great to keep beating up on bad opponents.This is so lame Waterford will be lucky to score vs Worthington Christian.

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

Good luck Cats sat at the convo. Bring home the District title.

GO CATS

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

EasternDspy wrote:How is waterford still winning they are not good.I guess it shows you just how bad D4 is at southeastern.Shadyside,Malvern,and Wellsville would dominated everyteam in the southeast including Oak Hill.

Throwitdown you know that Waterford is just in a bad distirct must feel great to keep beating up on bad opponents.This is so lame Waterford will be lucky to score vs Worthington Christian.

No what is lame is your posts and negative attitude toward everything, its really getting old. Im gonna start calling you Oscar. Remember Oscar the grouch off of sesame street?? I think that name fits you well.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Good luck to the Wildcats tomorrow! Forget about the naysayers and just go play.

racinerebel
Riding the Bench

Post by racinerebel »

EasternDspy wrote:How is waterford still winning they are not good.I guess it shows you just how bad D4 is at southeastern.Shadyside,Malvern,and Wellsville would dominated everyteam in the southeast including Oak Hill.

:shock:

Are you serious??

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

Good win boys congrats!! Waterford has finally hit their stride and is gelling at the right time. Cody Strahler is improving every game. Cunningham has really played well on both ends the last two games. He has been playing smart, unselfishly, and with composure. That is good to see out of him. Keep it up big fella. I also want to give alot of credit to Alex Lang, he hasn't got much credit all year. He is really guiding the ship in the right direction for the Cats. By the way thanks for the extra motivation OSCAR. Nice win guys!!

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

Good job boys, Congrats!! This group is finally hitting their stride and playing to their potential. This team is really starting to gel, and its good to see. Nobody seems to care who scores anymore, every night its somebody different. But Cody Strahler has really been playing well in tournament play. He seems to get better every game. Cunningham has been up and down this year, and has took alot of flack. But he is really playing well here the last couple games at the convo on both ends. He has been playing much smarter, unselfishly, and keeping his composure. Keep it up big fella. Also, I want to give Alex Lang alot of credit for the way he has ran this team. He has really been guiding the ship in the right direction. He hasnt gotten the credit he deserves. Waterford is very hungry right now and will continue to be a tough out for whomever they play. And I would also like to through a shot out to OSCAR. I know he's probably hiding in a trash can somewhere but I wanted to thank him for the extra motivation. I don't know that the boys needed it, but it sure didnt hurt. Nice win guys!!

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

Im not really sure whats wrong with my computer but its acting silly. I tried to post and it said post could not be submitted. So then I typed another one and i viewed the forum and both of them were posted. Also, I'm not sure why they werent at the end after smamisez said waterford was cutting down the nets. That was weird. I tried to delete the first one but couldnt, but oh well at least Waterford won.

throwitdown
Freshman Team

Post by throwitdown »

Lets go cats!!

Bring home the district title!!

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Well now that we have the Official Idiot's opinion...

Good Luck Wildcats, Keep Winning.

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

Good luck Wildcats. Bring home the District title.

GO WILDCATS

RANDOMGUY
Riding the Bench

Post by RANDOMGUY »

I think he spelled his name wrong. It was supposed to be

EasternDips***

RANDOMGUY
Riding the Bench

Post by RANDOMGUY »

Good luck Waterford, go TVC.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

I've read a lot of negative stuff about the Cunningham kid on here and he proved everyone one of those people wrong today. He played smart and hard and had to be all over a triple double. He had swat after swat after swat, handled the ball well and had a good number of assists as well. I was very impressed.

Good season to Western! I don't know of a lot of people that had Western penciled into the District Finals, nothing to hang the head about.

Whsalum
Waterboy

Post by Whsalum »

Any idea how to get this game online???? I go to wmoa1490.com and show that they are broadcasting....but I have no idea if they stream it online. Any help w/ this station or any other that might have this game or the Lady Cats game tonight will be much appreciated! Thanks!

g w mclintock
All State

Post by g w mclintock »

Let me be the first FH fan to say- Congrats to the 'Cats. Keep rolling.

Return to “Boys Basketball”