3/9 6:30 @ Athens: Meadowbrook vs. Chillicothe

Who's going to win?

Total votes: 0

Michael Scott
Riding the Bench

Re: 3/9 6:30 @ Athens: Meadowbrook vs. Chillicothe

Post by Michael Scott »

Great Job Chilly, you really have the respect of the state this year, which does not always happen for southern ohio teams. I like Chilly to win the semi-final game this Thursday. I think Libbey may be too tough but hey I know I will be tuned in to both games. Good luck Chilly, you are a great team to watch.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

great job chilli. wasnt much of a game. hitchens was as advertised. need to crank that student section up as meadowbrooks was very vocal even though they were down most of the game. will this game be on dish network? if so, what channel. where is this game to be played? thanks in advance.

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

qualified101 wrote:great job chilli. wasnt much of a game. hitchens was as advertised. need to crank that student section up as meadowbrooks was very vocal even though they were down most of the game. will this game be on dish network? if so, what channel. where is this game to be played? thanks in advance.

Yes,STO is on dish as well...I will look and see what the channel number is.

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Cavaliers give a business like effort tonight and got it done. First off to Meadowbrook. Very classy program with kids that flat out would not quit. They sure can knock down the 3 ball when open.

As far as the Cavs, our Defense once again set the tone. I thought we forced Meadowbrook to do some things they did not want to, therefore forcing 12 first half turnovers. Also, our strength inside made a difference. Dawes just took up space in the first half and controlled the boards with Chambers. Those two combined for close to 30 and probably 20 boards.

Overall offensively, Humpty got on another roll. I believe he loves the Convo. OU is probably wondering why they did not get the kid. He has played 8 games down there and put on a show. He had 27 pts tonight. Did not shot as well as the Vinton County game, but hit some big buckets to kick start the offense that was lethagic at times.

What can we say about this team, other then they have accomplished what no other Cavalier team has ever done. This will go down as the best two year run in Cavalier yesterday regardless of what happens in the Final Four.

I am so proud of these kids, words can't describe it. The joy, jubilation, and pride that they have to feel is awesome. Though many can't grasp yet what this means, there are those of us that know how much hard word and effort has went into this.

To the coaching staff, the volunteers, the parents, the CBBC and to all that have supported the Cavs....LOOK LIKE WE MADE IT!!!! THE CAVS ARE MOVING ON UP!!!

GO CAVS!!! REFUSE TO LOSE!!! TAKE NO PRISONERS!!! 5 DOWN AND WE ARE HEADED TO THE SCHOTT FOR THE FINAL FOUR!

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

qualified101 wrote:great job chilli. wasnt much of a game. hitchens was as advertised. need to crank that student section up as meadowbrooks was very vocal even though they were down most of the game. will this game be on dish network? if so, what channel. where is this game to be played? thanks in advance.

STO is on channel #431 on Dish Network.The game will be played at osu.Shottenstien's Center.
Last edited by Black Panther on Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

qualified101
SEO

Post by qualified101 »

thanks black panther

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

qualified101 wrote:thanks black panther

No Problem.I have Direct tv myself, but I knew Dish had it as well.I went to thier website to get the info.

Judge Smales
Freshman Team

Post by Judge Smales »

Congrats to the Cavs! Bring it home! :aaaaa41

Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

i told my son something like this may only happen once in your lifetime. look down to your grandpa, its the first time in his 74 years as a cavs fan. so 3 generations got to enjoy it together..already put in for a vacation day thursday to see the CAVS IN THE FINAL FOUR

Black Panther
SEO

Post by Black Panther »

bronc21 wrote:i told my son something like this may only happen once in your lifetime. look down to your grandpa, its the first time in his 74 years as a cavs fan. so 3 generations got to enjoy it together..already put in for a vacation day thursday to see the CAVS IN THE FINAL FOUR

Good Luck Chillicothe! I hope you win it all!

Riverrat Tiger
Freshman Team

Post by Riverrat Tiger »

Congrats to the Cavs! Bring home the Hardware.

chilltown
JV Team

Post by chilltown »

danicalifornia wrote:No problem.

Didn't feel like taking the risk of driving down to Athens tonight. Definetly gonna try and make it to Columbus on Friday though(barring a 2nd half collapse)

Should have came roads were clear... ho hum game to watch though....GO CAVS!!!!

Army
S

Post by Army »

From Atusgi Naval Aviation Base BOQ, Japan.......Way to Go CAVS :!: :-D

Refuse to lose :!: :-D

Roll Big Blue and White to Victory :!: :-D

GO SEOAL :!: :-D

Made it to Tokoyo at 2:15PM. It's 11:05 PM Monday in Tokoyo right now.

Army :-D

Judge Smales
Freshman Team

Post by Judge Smales »

Army, glad you made it safely! Congrats to you and the Cavs! Go celebrate with some Sushi! LOL

freakintheseat
Freshman Team

Post by freakintheseat »

Congrats Cavs! Go all the way!! :aaaaa57

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Congratulations to the Cavaliers on their regional championship......and the first Final 4 in school history. Before the season started, I had picked CHS to win the Athens regional, and it was not a hard pick. Chillicothe was very good last year, and I knew they would be even better this year. Logan Elm gave the Cavaliers a BIG scare, but in the end SE Ohio's best team will play in the Final 4.

Meadowbrook's kids played as hard as they could, but CHS had too much talent. Still, the Colts community has a lot to be proud of.......advancing to the Elite 8 is something special and doesn't happen that often.

Chillicothe can win the state.......but it will have to play its best basketball of the season to do so.

Good luck Cavaliers........and good job representing the SEOAL!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”