Zanesville's Logan Aronhalt: 1st team D-1 All Ohio

tropicalbreeze
Freshman Team

Zanesville's Logan Aronhalt: 1st team D-1 All Ohio

Post by tropicalbreeze »

1st Team D-2 All Ohio last year, 1st team all ohio this year. Great job Logan, best of luck next year.

http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/ ... 10308/1006

ZvilleBlueDevil
JV Team

Re: Zanesville's Logan Aronhalt: 1st team D-1 All Ohio

Post by ZvilleBlueDevil »

Congrat's Logan and good luck at Albany and thank's for all the great memories the last 4 year's you provided at Zanesville . You are truly a great athletic and student i believe a 4.2 avg but most of all you are a great person so again congrat's and make us proud at albany :-D :-D

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

Congrats to Logan and this tremendous honor. Truly an outstanding student/athlete. I know the Zanesville faithful are very proud of him.

I will also say, I was shocked to not see either of the Harris's make All-Ohio. I know it is tough to get on the 1st to 3rd teams, but I just knew they would make Special or Honorable Mention. Maybe I was reading one of the list that did not have all of the Honorable/Special Mentions listed.

Dshanton3
JV Team

Post by Dshanton3 »

i also want to congratulate Aronhalt on a fine career and for being recognized for this honor that he very much deserved.

i'm also speechless if indeed both harris's were left off altogether.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Aronhalt certainly is deserving of this special honor.......and even though both Harris kids were not named, that shows that there is a lot of good basketball talent around this state. It is tough to make one of the teams......there are 800 schools playing basketball in Ohio, most of which we haven't seen play.

Hitchbone64
All Conference

Post by Hitchbone64 »

^^^^

trojandave,

I agree there are a tremendous amount of excellent ball players around the state, but after reviewing some of the names listed, I just can't see how one of them did not get the nod. I know it is tough to get more then one from a team, so anything can happen. In any event, I am sure the Z-Ville faithful look at them as All-Ohio.

tropicalbreeze
Freshman Team

Post by tropicalbreeze »

Guys I will tell ya this! As disappointing of a lose it was to lose to chillicothe @ home, in a game many Z-ville faithful feel got away from them (more so Hitchens just took it), the Newark lose in the Tourney was devastating. The main reason was No 1, we had a double digit lead in the second half and lost it (again) to a team that we should have beaten, but no 2, because of the amount of talent Z-ville had this year. We may not see it again for along time, and that was really due to having the Harris boys! Andre really could've used 1 more year of High school ball, he really disappeared sometimes in the offense. All the games I've seen him play, "really" he was a match up nightmare for everybody, and for short periods of time in the games, he would flat out dominate. (then would just disappear). Little Cedric was such a joy to watch, competitive, quick, just lacked a better jump shot. I think if Z-ville's offense was maybe a little more "balanced", the Harris boys would have gotten a little more attention! I will miss Z-ville coming to Chillicothe, but on the other hand it was really hard to be torn between the rivalry!

Return to “Boys Basketball”