d4 favorites

run-n-gun
Varsity

d4 favorites

Post by run-n-gun »

What are your predictions for the d4 tournament?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: d4 favorites

Post by EasternDspy »

Eastern District has 3 good teams in Hiland,Rosecrans,and Malvern

run-n-gun
Varsity

Post by run-n-gun »

I checked out the Columbus district that would run into the Regional finals and seen teams such as Africentric, Newark Catholic and Tree of Life. Looks like the Southeast team that makes Regional Finals will have a handful in their match-up.

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

Would love to see manchester get revenge against tree of life from 2 year agoo

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Roaecrans is gonna be a tough out the Kirkbride kid is a nice player

Grinder
Freshman Team

Post by Grinder »

IMO it will be Southern and Africentric in the regional finals.

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

africentric I can say prolly will but southern I disagree...tourny time manchester will play their best basketball and make it to regional championship

ty.stephens
Freshman Team

Post by ty.stephens »

Manchester is not a good team..just average....won't be making any run this year..not even in D4

Grinder
Freshman Team

Post by Grinder »

streetballer wrote:africentric I can say prolly will but southern I disagree...tourny time manchester will play their best basketball and make it to regional championship

Have you watched Southern play this year? I thought when I watched both teams in summer shoot outs they were pretty even but after watching both during the season I think Southern is quite a bit better. Manchester relies on one player while Southern is very well balanced and can go inside or play outside. I think Southern will be a tough match up because they are so well balanced.

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

I would say there is a good chance MAnchester will will state this year! I know streetballer agress.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

I think you will see South Gallia go on a run in the tournament. They will have all their players back and will string some wins together. GO REBELS!!!!

rooster
Freshman Team

Post by rooster »

theuglytruth wrote:I would say there is a good chance MAnchester will will state this year! I know streetballer agress.
Are you being facetious? I'm used to you speaking the ugly truth, don't confuse me... lol. I'm pretty sure streetballer is just a kid...no adult i know uses the term "prolly" instead of "probably" or "wit" instead of "with"...That is definitely a generational thing I think ...Street, I know you love your team....hope it works out the way you want it to. I'm rooting for all Adams County and SHL teams to go far. :122249

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Put me 'ALL-IN' on Southern ... If they lose in the district I go home broke.

sparky
All State

Post by sparky »

i think ugly has been sneaking into streetballers stash.

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

Sorry guys I just agree with Streetballa. If the hounds are clicking in all cylinders they cant be stopped. They may win the NCAA tournament too. I would also like to add that they have the best student sections in the league, the best player in SEO and the best point guard in the SHL, and one of the best supporting casts in the SHL. But the coach should just let them do whatever they want. Whatever game they play the rest of the year they will win by as much as they want, and I will predict Peebles to lose to whoever they are playing.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

The only thing I will give you theuglytruth ... Is that Manchester does have THE BEST MASCOT ... lol ... I crack up everytime I see that goofy dog ... I know its supposed to be a greyhound - but I swear it looks like a giant stuffed dolphin.

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

93Bulldog wrote:The only thing I will give you theuglytruth ... Is that Manchester does have THE BEST MASCOT ... lol ... I crack up everytime I see that goofy dog ... I know its supposed to be a greyhound - but I swear it looks like a giant stuffed dolphin.
haha agreed

rooster
Freshman Team

Post by rooster »

theuglytruth wrote:Sorry guys I just agree with Streetballa. If the hounds are clicking in all cylinders they cant be stopped. They may win the NCAA tournament too. I would also like to add that they have the best student sections in the league, the best player in SEO and the best point guard in the SHL, and one of the best supporting casts in the SHL. But the coach should just let them do whatever they want. Whatever game they play the rest of the year they will win by as much as they want, and I will predict Peebles to lose to whoever they are playing.

I was just yanking your chain. :122245 I do hope Manchester wins the state...that would be awesome. I hope your prediction about Peebles is wrong though. Wish Peebles played D4, they are 20 boys away from D4 and 92 boys from being D2. It kind of stinks that we have to count foreign exchange students and the boys that attend the Vocational School in our numbers because they don't play basketball. But that's just how they do it across the state. Best of luck to all AC teams and especially the Peebles Indians.

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

I think you missed my sarcasm, lol. I actually feel the opposite about almost everything I posted. I do however think COmbs is one of the top players in Division 4 SEO.

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

Actually I am an adult and prolly is slang for probaly u can say it however the hell u want

Return to “Boys Basketball”