d4 favorites

run-n-gun
Varsity

Re: d4 favorites

Post by run-n-gun »

I'm surprised there is no chit chat about a possible District Final between #1 Notre Dame and #2 Eastern Beaver. These teams have battled tough this year, and if these teams played each other with a spot in Regionals on the line, watch out! This could be one of the best games at the Convo this year if it takes place.

photo_electric_guy
JV Team

Post by photo_electric_guy »

run-n-gun wrote:I'm surprised there is no chit chat about a possible District Final between #1 Notre Dame and #2 Eastern Beaver. These teams have battled tough this year, and if these teams played each other with a spot in Regionals on the line, watch out! This could be one of the best games at the Convo this year if it takes place.
Ditto

jimmy chipwood
All Conference

Post by jimmy chipwood »

theuglytruth wrote:Sorry guys I just agree with Streetballa. If the hounds are clicking in all cylinders they cant be stopped. They may win the NCAA tournament too. I would also like to add that they have the best student sections in the league, the best player in SEO and the best point guard in the SHL, and one of the best supporting casts in the SHL. But the coach should just let them do whatever they want. Whatever game they play the rest of the year they will win by as much as they want, and I will predict Peebles to lose to whoever they are playing.
This is funny as hell. What makes it hilarious is (aside from the ncaa part) these are all comments that Streetballer has made during the season and was 100% serious.

Truth, Im sure if we would all dig a little deeper into his post this year we could come up with a few more hysterical comments to add to the paragraph.

SOCFAN1430
Varsity

Post by SOCFAN1430 »

photo_electric_guy wrote:
run-n-gun wrote:I'm surprised there is no chit chat about a possible District Final between #1 Notre Dame and #2 Eastern Beaver. These teams have battled tough this year, and if these teams played each other with a spot in Regionals on the line, watch out! This could be one of the best games at the Convo this year if it takes place.
Ditto

As close as these two games were they seem almost destined to play in this game. They will both have to play well and beat some solid teams to get to the final, but it would be great to watch again.

rooster
Freshman Team

Post by rooster »

theuglytruth wrote:I think you missed my sarcasm, lol. I actually feel the opposite about almost everything I posted. I do however think COmbs is one of the top players in Division 4 SEO.
You mean you don't really think that they can win the NCAA tourney...lol :lol: that was funny

Combs is a good player and an even better kid. It stinks that two SHL teams have to face off to go to the Convo. Manchester has to get by Fairfield to advance. Manchester beat them by 4 their first matchup and lost to Fairfield by 7 last Friday night.

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

Agree Run-n-gun! I hope this game happens!

jimmy chipwood
All Conference

Post by jimmy chipwood »

Im not so sure there arent 7 teams in the Athens 1 bracket that wouldnt beat #3 New Boston. If you took a decent South Gallia team off of the Athens 2 bracket that is probably the weakest road to a district final I have ever saw, even with South Gallia it might be.

Eaglesnest
All State

Post by Eaglesnest »

New Boston is much better than what you are giving them credit for but they deserve some doubtors after Green upset them. Notre Dame and Eastern Pike are capable of beating any of the teams in the other bracket? This is the most balanced and wide open D4 has been in a long time. South Webster and Manchester are solid, but no where near the dominant teams they have been. Southern is a good team but still very beatable. Good luck to all the teams in the tourney!

Debo
Riding the Bench

Post by Debo »

streetballer wrote:Actually I am an adult and prolly is slang for probaly u can say it however the hell u want
Pretty sure this post just confirmed what rooster said earlier.

Maybe streetballer is the dolphin himself?!

theuglytruth
Varsity

Post by theuglytruth »

streetballer wrote:Actually I am an adult and prolly is slang for probaly u can say it however the hell u want
probaly is not a word

just saying

streetballer
Varsity

Post by streetballer »

Keyboard on phone is messed up that's why it was misspelled

Return to “Boys Basketball”