Minford 08-09

Dr Lou
Riding the Bench

Re: Minford 08-09

Post by Dr Lou »

live4sport wrote:hey "dude on the bench", which says a lot about you. I have never nor will ever criticize Coach Strickland. If he was head coach you would may won the soc last year. Take it from a coach who has forgotten more than you probably know---Copley better produce this year or he is out. Just get over it, it is a fact. If coaches continue to underacheive with strong teams they get booted. That isn't saying anything about his character or him as a man---just a coach right now with this team. The only thing coaches are judged on is W's and if you don't reach an expected number of those or cannot win the big ones then you will soon be out. i admire your loyalty son but it is best to leave this topic to the grown-ups. :roll:

Was someone cut?

you are off your meds my friend

PirateFan_2010
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan_2010 »

That Cowgill kid is tough and i've seen him play, he is a ball player. Remember, he is Seth's little brother, so he has to be kind of good. lol :-D

slimTHUG
Waterboy

Post by slimTHUG »

ttt

unforgivable
Waterboy

Post by unforgivable »

Minford Starters:
price
smith
brisker
cowgill (burg last year)
mcknight(jv last year)

if they get tuff and dont let things get to them...they can beat anyone...but like the usual minford teams....things wont go like they are expected

little doggy
Freshman Team

Post by little doggy »

lack of physical strength will be a main problem for them, several of them will get pushed all over the court because of the lack of muscle.

daluvofallsports
Waterboy

Post by daluvofallsports »

i think the falcons will be tough this year and don't think they will be push around at all. these boys have not only strenght but speed and knowledge of the game. coach copley and his assistant will have the falcons ready for the season and i see a great future for this team.

good luck falcons and coach copley.

pappy
Freshman Team

Post by pappy »

I will stick with my prediction
10-10, 12-8 at best,
word of advice keep it "simple" :122249

falconflyer
Freshman Team

Post by falconflyer »

What about Oesch and Slone? Other than McKnight the list of starters is very unphysical.

pappy
Freshman Team

Post by pappy »

time will tell :?:

salemcat
JV Team

Post by salemcat »

ttt

Scout45
Waterboy

Post by Scout45 »

Great Job at the previews Falcons.
Very proud of you all. Keep working hard.
Cowgill is a nice addition to the team.
very unselfish player, some may need to
take note. Wins come with teamwork!
Good Luck! Hope you have a great season.

PirateFan_2010
Riding the Bench

Post by PirateFan_2010 »

falconflyer wrote:What about Oesch and Slone? Other than McKnight the list of starters is very unphysical.

Actually if you watch them play, Brisker is big and doesnt really get pushed around, and Cowgill is a physical guard who can take the ball to the hole strong.

claypantherfan
All State

Post by claypantherfan »

Cowgill is a good player every time he got the ball in previews and drove it and scored.

Flock_92
Freshman Team

Post by Flock_92 »

Good luck Falcons!! I have to agree with some of the posters on here and say that there are some starters that need more muscle. Help side d wont be there if they have their own big man to guard. Don't get me wrong the boys are good and smart players, they just lack strength. Smith is a definite shooter.....good or bad it don't matter to him. The numbers are in his favor. Cowgill is impressive and Price is solid. Have a good season Falcons!!!

Return to “Boys Basketball”