Dustin Ford BACK in SEOPs Land ....

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Dustin Ford BACK in SEOPs Land ....

Post by pfloyd »

... read in the Columbus Dispatch this morning that ex- Jackson basketball coach Dustin Ford is returning to Southeastern Ohio as an Assistant Mens basketball coach at Ohio University ... welcome back to the 'hood Coach Ford - always enjoyed D. Ford's ability to get the most out of the players he was dealt no matter the talent level ... Coach Ford was able to get each player to buy into his brand of hoops, giving 110% for Coach Fords program in Jackson ... Coach always had time for a few words every time I ran into him on the hoops trail in SEO - looking forward to seeing Dustin in and around Athens this winter ... welcome back Coach Dustin Ford !!!

Ty Webb
All State

Re: Dustin Ford BACK in SEOPs Land ....

Post by Ty Webb »

What a great add for Coach Groce and the Bobcats. I've always thought that Dustin was a class act and am glad he and his family are returning to Southern Ohio.

I was pretty impressed with OU's decision to hire John Groce as their new head coach. Picking up Dustin is nothing short of a "win-win" for everyone involved. 8)

bman618
Varsity

Post by bman618 »

OU is starting to put some good pieces in place with Solich in football and now Groce and company in basketball. There is no reason why OU can't have one of the better football and basketball programs in the MAC.

91blue14
SE

Post by 91blue14 »

:!:

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

The best young high school coach I have ever seen.....he's a little older now, but still very young and would be an asset to any basketball program of any level.

Out of Bounds
Varsity

Post by Out of Bounds »

I'm sure Coach Hunter will miss him dearly at WCU. Coach Ford had just gotten a promotion to head of recruiting. He has one of the best eyes for talent and recognizing who is gettable and who isn't. I would imagine Coach Groce will recognize this very quickly. Can't wait to hook up with him on the golf course again.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

"Hook" "Out of Bounds" and "golf"...do not sound like a good mix!

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

another good pick up for the bobcats..

Return to “Boys Basketball”