Valley @ Minford

coop
SEOPS

Re: Valley @ Minford

Post by coop »

Bo_Diaz wrote:Valley wanted to play Saturday but Minford did not... I'm not going to start a conspiracy over why that happened, but Minford said it couldn't be done.
Oh, RE HE HE HE HE EALLLLY??????????????

Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

Swanker Pine wrote:you can't say for sure that Valley isn't scared.

"No you can't... You're not administration. You can't tell me that with with every other SOC school canceling that wouldn't have felt the pressure to do the same. "

and a few rescheduled for Saturday instead next month.
I'm pretty close with 2 of the coaches, so yes I can say that... I can also ask, why and what are they "scared" of? What did Valley stand to lose? This game will still be played. Valley's tournament seeding would not have been affected by this game, win or lose.

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Post by The Ghost of Swanker »

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

That pic is hilarious!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Bo_Diaz
JV Team

Post by Bo_Diaz »

Not of anyone in a hoodie! Lol jk Dawg! ;)

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

The Ghost of Swanker
SEOPS H

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

NewEra,

Do you know when the Minford boys Jr High game that was postponed yesterday will be made up? I forgot to ask yesterday, and there's not much chatter on the Jr High forum.

NewEra
All Conference
Location: Hickory, Indiana - I know everything there is to know about the greatest game ever invented.

Post by NewEra »

Jesco White wrote:NewEra,

Do you know when the Minford boys Jr High game that was postponed yesterday will be made up? I forgot to ask yesterday, and there's not much chatter on the Jr High forum.
I have no idea, and yesterday? on a sunday?

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

NewEra wrote:
Jesco White wrote:NewEra,

I have no idea, and yesterday? on a sunday?
Sorry, yesterday as in Saturday. For me, I still think of it as Sunday night. I apologize. I was referring to the Minford at Eastern Boys Jr High game that was scheduled for Saturday, January 21st 2012 (hope the specifics help avoid any further confusion lol). The game was cancelled/postponed, but I didn't get a chance to ask when it would be made up. I had hoped you would know.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

Well duh...Eastern got scared.

crab_apple4
JV Team

Post by crab_apple4 »

Ok, I don't like to post much during basketball but let me offer a little insight. I coach at Valley and teach at Minford... What happened the other night had little do with match ups and had everything to do with the Valley administration (mainly superintendent) feeling the weather was going to turn and it wouldn't be safe for the team or the fans to travel. That's all... There was talk of playing Saturday but it couldn't be worked out. No more, no less. The game will still be played, the game just wasn't played Friday night. I hate it because I'm sure it was going to be another good one with the way both teams had been playing. I hope that helps. And this has been a very entertaining thread!

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

jesco, i have not heard when the jr game with eastern will be made up. But i will put it on here as soon as i find out.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

Jesco, the jr high boys Minford vs eastern at eastern will be played Saturday February 4th 7th grade tipping at 1 I beleive. I'll double check for you.

minford17
Varsity

Post by minford17 »

No need to double check. Told tonight that was makeup date.

Jesco White
S

Post by Jesco White »

transplant and minford17,

Thank you both very much!! I'm gonna try to get to that one, depending on what time my son's pee-wee team plays that day, because I'm pretty sure that's the weekend of the Valley All-Star tourney, which Valley and Minford are in among others. The future is definitely bright for both of these programs with a lot of success being experienced at every level.

transplant
SE

Post by transplant »

yes, that is the make up date, but i was wrong on the time the 7th grade boys will be tipping off at 11.

Return to “Boys Basketball”